my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Katorz anticipation thread

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katorz anticipation thread
chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted May 13, 2006 16:55     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...For those of us who aren't going to download it...Go us!

...Cheers to trying to remain sane while countless reviews flood the net, causing massive puddles of drool...

10 more weeks to twiddle our thumbs...

|  IP: Logged
Neverstream
VoivodFan
Member # 593

posted May 13, 2006 18:29     Profile for Neverstream   Email Neverstream     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i can t wait i cant wait anymore
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 13, 2006 20:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well thankfully I just found the new Enslaved at the Hasting's...something to keep me occupied while I lull away in standby....awaiting the arrival of Katorz in the local shops.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 13, 2006 21:12     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is probably the only thing I have patience for
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 14, 2006 16:57     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Way to go chaosmongrrrl! It seems we're a minority here and I must say it surprised me. I thought most of us would've respected what Snake and the whole band said, don't leech/seed the album. On the other hand, I know every fucker here is going to buy at least one copy when Katorz comes out. Anyway, if I knew who leaked the album I would still smack him in the face just for fuck's sake.

Oh yeah, the topic. "X-Stream" has already corroded into my brain, and it's very hard to wait for the rest of the stuff. I pretend I didn't read the reviews by those stealing motherfuckers in the other thread so I can better resist the temptation

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 14, 2006 17:04     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got it sent to me, but haven't listened yet. Think i will wait as well

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 14, 2006 17:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinenz:
Way to go chaosmongrrrl! It seems we're a minority here and I must say it surprised me. I thought most of us would've respected what Snake and the whole band said, don't leech/seed the album. On the other hand, I know every fucker here is going to buy at least one copy when Katorz comes out. Anyway, if I knew who leaked the album I would still smack him in the face just for fuck's sake.

Oh yeah, the topic. "X-Stream" has already corroded into my brain, and it's very hard to wait for the rest of the stuff. I pretend I didn't read the reviews by those stealing motherfuckers in the other thread so I can better resist the temptation

I'm gonna hold out too...I got really tempted Friday night to take a listen but fortunately refrained from doing so...Vman, our cause is a valiant one..do not lose faith in our struggle brave knight!!!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 15, 2006 08:36     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Vman, our cause is a valiant one..do not lose faith in our struggle brave knight!!!

Hahaha...yea sir, I will not fall unto the vile temptations brought forth by the unholy torrent!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 15, 2006 11:37     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

heh heh....

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 15, 2006 14:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't even have the ability to download it here, even if I wanted to. My stance is the same as last time (except without the naive justification!)

And is it me, or is the gullible fool at the front of that picture a dead ringer for James Hetfield circa 1988? Enquiring minds want to know!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 15, 2006 16:06     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't waitz...

But I willz. I've been gnawing my toenailz for agez now... I MUST waitz. !!!. I hatez mp3'z. So I refuze to download any and wait for the cd/ vinyl (actually both) insteadz. Though the wait is weighing on me like a thousandz hippoz...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 15, 2006 17:44     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
And is it me, or is the gullible fool at the front of that picture a dead ringer for James Hetfield circa 1988? Enquiring minds want to know!

Exactly what I thought, hehehe...poor Jaymz, he was replaced by a short haired, clean-shaven "oh yeah babe!" evil twin in 1990, after which he drifted aimlessly for years, playing alone in his garage. Then, finally, after 16 years of waiting, he got the front row at a Metallica gig and an opportunity to pray Lard to take him back in the band. What was the end result? Now everyone thinks he's given up his old thrashing ways and found Jesus.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 15, 2006 17:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't feel the need to assert my manhood in Washington to enjoy all the old Voivod albums and that's not going to change now!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 15, 2006 18:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinenz:
...pray Lard...

haha...did you mean Lars, or Lord? Either way...that made me chuckle.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 16, 2006 01:42     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't wait! I can't d/load! I am a mess.......
We must be strong! I think a mtg. is in order here to keep us focused. Kinda like an AA mtg.
"Hi, my name is Slug and I cannot fuckin' wait for the new Voivod album!"

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 16, 2006 20:26     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Hello slug!"

I haven't even searched for it. Mostly because I don't have time. I bought Rammstein's last album when it finally came out in the US and I've been carrying it around unopened ever since. (Seriously, it's in my backpack right now.) Probably just as well that this one's not coming out for a couple more months. I'll have time to listen to it then.

(Don't get me wrong though - I really really really want this album now now now. And if it was available now I guarantee it wouldn't be sitting unopened in my backpack for months on end.)

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan