my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WHAT THE FUCK picture of the day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK picture of the day
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 13, 2006 16:26     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 13, 2006 20:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That chick on the left can crack nuts in between those massive thighs. Put her next to Jorge Posada and we might be on to something...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 13, 2006 21:27     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I have some black leather speedos like the guy in the middle laying around here somewhere...I think "every" dude should have black leather underwear, btw!

p.s. I think studs and spikes would look cool on them as well!!!

p.s.s. What the fuck did I just say, have I lost it completely???

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 13, 2006 21:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..just looked at their official website...and I'm still trying to understand why...

What the fuck?

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 13, 2006 23:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BwahahahaHAHA!!!

No further cooment.

And Cloud, shame on you for delving further

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 14, 2006 04:43     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With such an original and "edgy" look, their music must be truly amazing.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 14, 2006 07:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you know you're an incredible musician when you have to dress like that to get attention

--------------------

yawn

Colonel Mortimer
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 797

posted May 14, 2006 19:05     Profile for Colonel Mortimer   Email Colonel Mortimer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know if I should admit to this but I have actually seen these people in concert a couple times before. A few years ago myself and a few friends went down to Bellingham, Washington in order to check out and meet up with this band called Tarnation. One of the opening acts was this other band Demolition Doll Rods which took me completely by surprise! I must admit to being pretty liquored up with all of that american beer at the time but my gosh, it was hilarious! A year or two later I saw them at the now defunct Starfish Room when they where starting to get more of a following. If nothing else they are definatly a novelty act. The blondie in the band seems to be the leader who seems to always order around the very passive male which makes them that much more entertaining! They kind of remind me of a early seventies Stooges or glam punk or something. I don't recall any of their music which probably is a good thing... I think they're kind of rocky with the usual power chords and stuff. If nothing else they are visually pretty funny!

--------------------

When two hunters go after the same prey, they usually end up shooting each other in the back...

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 16, 2006 01:19     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
skinny white boyz! back off hypersis, you are married!
Yo Mortimer, is that Angel Eyes on your avatar?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 16, 2006 02:12     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
Yo Mortimer, is that Angel Eyes on your avatar?

Yes, hence the term: Colonel Mortimer...he's a badass in "for a few dollars more" and of course..."The good the bad and the ugly" Good 'ol Lee Van Cleef!!!

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 17, 2006 01:48     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloudz:
Yes, hence the term: Colonel Mortimer...he's a badass in "for a few dollars more" and of course..."The good the bad and the ugly" Good 'ol Lee Van Cleef!!!

Ah! I knew that! Boink!
It's been too long since I have watched "for a few dollars more." I must netflix that one!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Colonel Mortimer
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 797

posted May 18, 2006 18:19     Profile for Colonel Mortimer   Email Colonel Mortimer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, "For a few dollars more" has to be my all-time favorite spagetti western. A long time ago my arch enemy El Indio used to post on this board - before I gunned him down (Heh, heh...)...

--------------------

When two hunters go after the same prey, they usually end up shooting each other in the back...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan