my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » IHWC Hockey

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IHWC Hockey
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 13, 2006 05:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://live82.ihwc.net/english/

::::::

Did anyone catch that last game between Canada and Latvia?
Canada beat the shit out of Latvia 11-0.
That was one hell of an unreal game i will never forget.
Full of drama too, when the Latvia fans threw coins and stuff on the ice in the 3rd.
Canada walked off the ice...then Latvia.
The fans were pissed at the Amerikan Official for making, as they saw it, questionable calls.
I wonder if he ever made it out of Latvia alive. lol.

After a Latvia player told the fans to calm down...and they cleaned the ice...the game resumed.
Of course, Canada made two more goals after that. lol. 11-0!

I am cheering for either Russia or Swiss team this year.
Too bad Norway isnt doing better.

Finland beat USA 4-0. YEAAAA FINLAND!
(My choice in Music to win the Eurosong contest)

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 14, 2006 04:24     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha...Lordi rules, eh? Hard rock hallelujah!
Good to see you're still into hockey Kula, I was worried that you might have been converted into a sucker...soccer fan I mean

Yeah, that was one hell of a chaotic game between the Latvians and the canucks. They even had to ask a Latvian player (Janis Sprukts) to talk to the audience to calm them down. That dude, by the way, also won the first ever Finnish Elite League gold for my home team, HPK Hämeenlinna this spring!

I hope the best happens to team Finland, but I think we won't make it to the finals. It's either the Swedes (with their unending luck :P) or the Canadiens, the Russians also seem to have a great game going on. Let's see...

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted May 22, 2006 05:06     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinenz:
Hahaha...Lordi rules, eh? Hard rock hallelujah!
........... the Swedes (with their unending luck :P) or the Canadiens, the Russians also seem to have a great game going on. Let's see...

Yeah Lordi rules!!!!

I can't resist this!
The swedes unending luck!
hahaha you mean skills, of course.

sweden won

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan