my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Gene Simmons managing Maiden?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gene Simmons managing Maiden?
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted May 03, 2006 17:43     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=4571

OK, I'm guilty. I think it's cool and I want one!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 03, 2006 18:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is a tempting piece that would look cool on one of my cd towers.

My great girlfriend got me the Pink Floyd "Mother and Pink" sculpture the other day... I love her!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 03, 2006 22:03     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Readers rants:

Eddie's head is almost as big as Bruces'

LOL!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan