my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Boy Is 1 Today!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Boy Is 1 Today!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 03, 2006 11:33     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My evil spawn had turned 1 year old today! I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by. Even quicker than with my daughter, who is 5 now. 5!?! How the hell did that sneak up on me?

We had a small party for him on Sunday and I wanted to share some pics. Happy Birthday to Braeden!

"Mmmm...cake..." :drools:

"Man, this is some good shit!"

|  IP: Logged
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted May 03, 2006 11:36     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Really nice kid!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 03, 2006 12:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice fellow, does he have your blue eyes??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 03, 2006 12:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, he does have my blue eyes! So does my daughter. There's no mistaking the mailman for their dad - they look just like me!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 03, 2006 12:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn, those pics made me super hungry for junk food.
happpy birttthhhdaay to Braeden.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 03, 2006 13:09     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ridiculously cute.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 03, 2006 13:17     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 1st!!!

My boy Haiden will be 6 mos. tomorrow! Yes, time does fly...now I got to go "hog-tie" him down in his walker, he's tearing up the living room!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 03, 2006 13:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is that an ice cream cake? yummy!
code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted May 03, 2006 14:06     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha! That cake picture is superb. Such a cute kid. Grats from me!

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 03, 2006 18:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great pics
Face it we're all getting old, but none of us has really "grown up"... thanks to metal we'll be young forever.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 03, 2006 21:58     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cute kid man! I can safely tell you that you are in for at least 5 more years of unbearably cute behaviour. (ours will be 6 in Sept.) After that age, I can't guarantee a thing; I've heard mixed reviews.

(j/k man, kids are the best)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 03, 2006 21:59     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, Braeden! Congrats Nuc!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 05, 2006 08:24     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, that's so sweet!

But... balloons? I hate balloons!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 05, 2006 10:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA! What great pics Nuc! The evil one and his big Cake. hehe

Its been a year already? Wow.

My own evil spawn is about to walk.
He is now plotting all the stuff he thinks he can get into.
We have a plan to mount everything of value to the ceiling. lol.

Cheers!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 06, 2006 07:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Braeden!!

--------------------

String em up

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted May 06, 2006 16:41     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are extremely lucky.

\m/

Best, PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 06, 2006 23:28     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i become a step-dad in less than 3 weeks now...those pics put a smile on my face.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 07, 2006 02:54     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Lynn:
My own evil spawn is about to walk.
He is now plotting all the stuff he thinks he can get into.
We have a plan to mount everything of value to the ceiling. lol.

Damn, I remember your post about the birth of your son as if it was last week. Wait, it WAS last week, how come he's walking already???

On a serious note, has he started the keyboard lessons? Someone's gotta run family business...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 07, 2006 06:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cute kid there, happy birthday to him!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 08, 2006 11:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zCthonz:
i become a step-dad in less than 3 weeks now...those pics put a smile on my face.

oooooooooooh, are you getting nervous yet?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 09, 2006 20:10     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome dude! Happy Birthday kidd!
that cake looks damn good

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan