my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » neutronboy 2000

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: neutronboy 2000
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 01, 2006 14:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm here to make a public statement to the fact that Terrance aka NEUTRONBOY 2000 "rocks"!!!

I just received a box load of Voivod shirts, whith a sweatshirt still on they way, and they are INFUCKINCREDIBE.

I am now without a doubt the coolest mutha in Delawre (not that, that would be too hard considering it is Delaware). The shirts look great and soon everyone will be so sick of seeing me in VOIVOD shirts they will think it's all I own

THANKS A MILLION

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 01, 2006 14:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's just great fucker rub it in.

so are we gonna get to see some pics of what we missed out on?

IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 01, 2006 15:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely! We need a VV fashion show!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 01, 2006 15:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
that's just great fucker rub it in.

so are we gonna get to see some pics of what we missed out on?

ha ha ha
sorry James.. at least you know they went to a good home and will worn with pride

I'll try to take some pics and post them sometime.

I now have more Voivod shirts than I have Porcupine Tree and King Crimson combined. I'll never fuckin grow up

These come just one day after my girlfriend bought me some cool dressier shirts... GQ here I come

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 01, 2006 15:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod shirts... cool... a HAWT new look for the summer!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted May 02, 2006 10:50     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I'm here to make a public statement to the fact that Terrance aka NEUTRONBOY 2000 "rocks"!!!

I will second that!
Terrance is a really cool Vod'ead...
the true kind if you ask me...

cheers!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 03, 2006 23:44     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha...Ha...,Well Thanks Schroeder and Neverman for your kind words!!! Yer making me blush with a radioactive phosphorescense...I wanted the shirts to go to a good home instead of sitting on the racks. I still have all my early ones to the reissue design. Schroeder, you rock too! Thanks 4 being reliable and true 2 your word,and the same good tidings to the Neverman(whose patience is beyond reproach-a great trader!!!). I still need to get off my ass and get some Voivod stuff from ya. I'll put up something in the trade section(within this weekend)

....."The mission will continue throughout time,manipulation of all fragile minds...."

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 04, 2006 00:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just received the kick ass green hood sweat shirt... now I want it to get cold again so I can wear this... ha ha ha
Thanks again.

Yes, the collection is in very good hands and will be represented to unsuspecting who cross my path. Those unknowing have given me odd looks the last 2 days.. most folks don't know what Voivod is...

--------------------

yawn

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 04, 2006 12:39     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Anyone posting voivod fashion show pics needs to pose. Look serious, grimace, snarl, pretend you are squeezing invisible baseballs in your hands, etc. No smiles.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 04, 2006 12:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, isn't that special?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 04, 2006 22:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I really want to see all these shirts. Anyway you could take pictures of these and post'em for us Dave?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 05, 2006 00:31     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lunaz:
Well, isn't that special?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan