my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » AngelRat

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AngelRat
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 26, 2006 14:35     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where is my guide to slow Rock'n'Roll?
I'm beginning to listen to speed metal here dammit. Please help me out

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 26, 2006 15:04     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The idiot walks along a canvas.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 26, 2006 23:28     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm quite sure this fella here could give you a tip or two about slowing things down, Ulf.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 27, 2006 03:16     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

He even got a new sweater from Honda. I'm number 2 period!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 27, 2006 04:51     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope you're not expecting a fast answer.

April 31st 2012 is underway.

Slow stuph...yeah, I like some ssslllooowwww stuppphhhh. Need to check some out. I've been listening to much thrash lately. Now, if I only start listening to my Exodus records at half speed...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 27, 2006 07:11     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've found that if you put a Brutal Truth CD on the record player, set it to 33rpm and use a special 'lazer-stylus', it comes out fairly slow. Still way too fast though.

You could try retarding the speed further by dragging your finger along the record as it goes. Then YOU become an additional member of the band. I used to do this to the first Napalm Death record back when I sniffed glue.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 27, 2006 07:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys are old and boring. If you want to jump up and down all you need is:

THEGOTEAM!

I think I'm in love with Ninja.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 27, 2006 09:08     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
THEGOTEAM!

Well, how many drummers do you need in a band?

Anyway, that little main page animation is really awesome! Triangle person rules!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 27, 2006 14:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, their music looks a lot of fun. If I had a kid, this is what I'd want them to be listening to for their pop intake instead of the radio/mtv trash.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 27, 2006 14:36     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My friend Harjit who lives next door is obsessed with the Go! Team.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 27, 2006 19:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
meh, they're ok. way too happy but i don't want to kill them all like action action.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 27, 2006 20:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez wrote: 'IF I HAD A KID'

That's a scarey thought, huh?

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan