my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Rent this Movie Today!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rent this Movie Today!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 23, 2006 11:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best film I've seen in probably the last 5 years:
http://www.prettypersuasionthemovie.com/#Scene_1

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 23, 2006 11:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
after, go rent this: www.grizzlymanmovie.com
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 23, 2006 22:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Mizz CongeNiality:
after, go rent this: www.grizzlymanmovie.com

Yeah, that one was insane. Extremely well done though as one would expect from Herzog. Nia, do you think they should have played the audio of him and the girl getting mauled by the bear? I'm not sure.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 23, 2006 22:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, i don't know about that (that was a hot debate at the kitchen table yesterday morning). i can't imagine that his girlfriend's family was very happy about it.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2006 22:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the 2 movie tips.

The other day I watched an incerdible Anime movie titled PRINCESS MONONOKE. Great story cool animation over 2 hours long and worth every second.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 24, 2006 08:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mez...I watched hmmmm, 2 or 3 of the flicks you recommened over at myspazz recently. Sent Kandahar back before watching. From your recommendations I'd say to everyone to rent Cronicas. That one, out of them all, was excellent.

Grizzly Man was superb. Everyone he knew was a bit insane. And loved the Richard Thompson soundtrack too.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 24, 2006 09:29     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
The other day I watched an incerdible Anime movie titled PRINCESS MONONOKE. Great story cool animation over 2 hours long and worth every second.

Funny, we talked about this film last night at the dinner table. My wife didn't like it. I thought it was okay.

Saw WALLACE & GROMIT: CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT and THE CORPSE BRIDE this weekend. W&G is a most see, if you liked the short films, the animation is amazing and it's very funny (my 3 yo son laughed all the way through).

THE CORPSE BRIDE is very good, not a masterpiece but it's a very cool side-project from Tim Burton. I thought it was very close to SLEEPY HOLLOW.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 24, 2006 15:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked Grizzly Man.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan