my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » tip of the day : don't listen to gorgoroth while walking on train tracks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tip of the day : don't listen to gorgoroth while walking on train tracks
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 21, 2006 12:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One way ticket to hell and back
Death metaller hit by train... and lives

Last weekend, Canadian metal fan Jesse Maggrah was hit by a freight train, and survived.

The 20-year-old had been walking by the tracks listening to Norwegian black metallers Gorgorothon his walkman, and didn't hear the train's horn until it was too late.

Jesse survived with only a couple of broken bones. He remembers walking, and then finding himself on the ground. "I thought, 'Holy crap, dude, you just got hit by a train.'"

Could Satan have intervened? "Maybe the metal gods were smiling on me,” says Jesse. “They didn't want one of their true warriors to die on them."

Satan would certainly approve of Gorgoroth. The band, formed in 1992 by Satanist rockers Infemous, Hat and Goat were charged last year in Poland with religious defilement. Their gig in Kracow had used 100 litres of blood, seven impaled sheep heads, sheep entrails around the musicians and hooded naked women on crucifixes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Man hit by train faces $287 fine
By SARAH KENNEDY, CALGARY SUN
April 21, 2006

Not only was Jesse Maggrah hit by a train, now he has to pay for it.

The 20-year-old was walking along the Canadian Pacific Railway tracks south of Red Deer on April 16, listening to a CD when he was struck by the train and thrown into a ditch.

He suffered only cuts and bruises and a couple of broken ribs, but CPR police believe he may need something more to learn his lesson.

CPR spokesman Ed Greenberg said Maggrah was charged under the province's petty trespassing act and faces a fine of $287.

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 21, 2006 15:18       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so if i listen to Voivod and a train hits me will it smash up the train?

and not hurt me?

IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 21, 2006 16:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you DO decide to walk on the train tracks...Gorgoroth is the best thing to listen to.
I have done this before but while listening to Vader...and it didnt get the same results.

Jumping out of an Airplane while listening to
Voivod is also recommended.
Leave the parachute on the plane though. It creates a bigger impact.

Driving a car into a brick wall while listening to Prong doesnt always work,
so i suggest Motorhead instead.

Shooting yourself in the head while listening to ELO is the best experience for the discerning music listener.
I have done this too but missed because my crazy Acid Jazz loving Dog jumped on me thinking i was a big steak.
This reminds me...getting half eaten by a dog while listening to ELO is NOT suggested.

But back to Gorgoroth.
They are by far one of my favorite bands and one of the best in Black Metal.
(This of course being my biased opinion.)

I cant wait for the new CD to come out here in June!
That and the new Voivod.

Bless you Nia for this thread and of course PRAISE SATAN!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 21, 2006 18:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listening to Celine Dyon while having sex will hold your orgasm for about 2 hours. Then you drop down dead because of the exposure.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 21, 2006 18:33     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
If you DO decide to walk on the train tracks...Gorgoroth is the best thing to listen to.
I have done this before but while listening to Vader...and it didnt get the same results.

Jumping out of an Airplane while listening to
Voivod is also recommended.
Leave the parachute on the plane though. It creates a bigger impact.

Shooting yourself in the head while listening to ELO is the best experience for the discerning music listener.
I have done this too but missed because my crazy Acid Jazz loving Dog jumped on me thinking i was a big steak.
This reminds me...getting half eaten by a dog while listening to ELO is NOT suggested.

But back to Gorgoroth.
They are by far one of my favorite bands and one of the best in Black Metal.
(This of course being my biased opinion.)

I cant wait for the new CD to come out here in June!
That and the new Voivod.

Bless you Nia for this thread and of course PRAISE SATAN!

i already have it
If you want it write roller hockey 100 times.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 22, 2006 08:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gorgoroth are mediocre at best. Their name gets thrown around alot for things that have nothing to do with music... just like this story.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 22, 2006 13:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another opinion of course.
The guy was listening to Gorgoroth (Music).

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 22, 2006 14:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:

True story, when I ran my car into a brick wall back in 96 Metallica's "Wherever I Roam" or whatever the fuck it's called was on the radio...It all became so clear after I heard him say "Until I lay my head in stone"

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan