my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD sets summer release date for 'Katorz' (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: VOIVOD sets summer release date for 'Katorz'
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 11, 2006 19:31     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its been waiting for me in my email since Tuesday night. and my broadband provider jacked up my cable internet into oblivion yesterday, haha.

cable guy just left the house and speakers are now blaring. i might just buy two copies in july.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
RageAholic
VoivodFan
Member # 795

posted May 11, 2006 20:20     Profile for RageAholic   Email RageAholic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so if so many people already got a promo copy and others downloaded it why throw a fit about someone posting a link??? and then ban him???

LivingEvil was banned by Hex or Skul!!!

"for insulting Skul" and "disrespecting the band" according to Hex.

..even though Skul started the insults by saying L.E. was an asshole.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 11, 2006 21:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Banned? That's a little harsh I think...

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 11, 2006 22:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Insult Skul? How does one succeed at that?
pfft...let him back already. I mean. Really.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 12, 2006 04:51     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FragmentoHastaMuerto:
Can I get a promo copy of Katorz in my mailbox? I'll be your friend. I'll even buy you a beer.

Hahaha...sorry, haven't got a promo copy...but I'll take the beer anyday!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 12, 2006 07:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RageAholic:
so if so many people already got a promo copy and others downloaded it why throw a fit about someone posting a link??? and then ban him???

LivingEvil was banned by Hex or Skul!!!

"for insulting Skul" and "disrespecting the band" according to Hex.

..even though Skul started the insults by saying L.E. was an asshole.

And you think that coming back under a new name, talking about yourself in the third person (?!) and whining like a bitch about it will help your cause any?

You requested your account to be deleted remember? I only obliged.

Also, I will repeat it once again, people are gonna get the album if they look themselves for it but IT WONT BE from a link on this forum. How hard is it to understand?

Posting a link won't get you banned, it'll simply be removed. But getting your panties in a bunch over the removal and taking shots at me, however, might!

And the whole "Skul started it!!" thing is SO kindergarten. I'm sorry, but you chose to turn a simple link removal into a "Skul vs. LE" flamewar. That's precisely why i called you an asshole. Yes, I'm blunt and i make no apologies about it.

Can we please move on now?
Sheesh.

RageAholic
VoivodFan
Member # 795

posted May 12, 2006 07:44     Profile for RageAholic   Email RageAholic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i was only asking questions and once again you get an atittude,why???
also i only asked how one goes about getting there account delete.i never said i wanted it done.
i really dont understand why your so hostile and have to always get an atittude?
also i would of asked these question under my own name but someone made it so i couldnt do that.
i guess i'm not aloud to ask questions.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 12, 2006 07:49     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lemme quote you:

quote:
so how does someone go about deleting there account here? or does one of the high and mighty mods have to do it?
If so please do it.

That, sir, was a request. Get your story straight, please.

RageAholic
VoivodFan
Member # 795

posted May 12, 2006 07:57     Profile for RageAholic   Email RageAholic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats a story????
first off i wasnt talking to you,second off i was told that mods DON'T do that.
why don't you just admit that you got a problem with me and have for some time now.

i've been pretty nice so far and havent been no where near as rude(or blunt as you put it but to me it still comes out rude) as you have but you really seems to be trying to define the word asshole and if you wanted to move on so bad why didnt you before you started having a fit and calling me names? you could of stopped replying to my posts at anytime.Also your replies didnt have to be so insulting to me.You replied to my original post 3 times,insulting me more and more each time.why???
how hard was it to say "we dont want that link or any links to new albums here".?that's all you needed to do and i would of accepted it.instead you choose to get an atittue and call me names.so whose the one in kindergarten?

VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted May 12, 2006 08:01     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Voivodians ..

Could we stop fighting here ?
We are all fans of the bands, even if I agree to what skulled wrote about posting a link to this new cd, which is so important for all of us, please come on, talk about the band and this new masterpiece.

I just did an interview with Snake which will be published in the next issue of the french magazine HARD ROCK MAGAZINE.
Snake told me that he is working/thinking about a side project ..... sound great no ?

RageAholic
VoivodFan
Member # 795

posted May 12, 2006 08:05     Profile for RageAholic   Email RageAholic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm not trying to take away from what the band did or the rules of this board and i am sorry if i have.I was just trying to get some answers but i guess that's not gonna happen.

also i did NOT know that posting that link was wrong to begin with but i do now so it wont happen again.I apologize to everyone on this board and everyone in the band but my intention was never for people to go and download the album either.
I figured most people here had too much respect for the band to do that so i never thought anyone would.On the other hand i dont see how some people got promo copies sent to them while others are just suppose to wait two more months.
also no matter how it seems i never meant to insult you Skul or Hex and if i did i apologize for that also.
If i'd have known it would cause any problems with anyone i never would of posted that link.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 12, 2006 08:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Appologies accepted imo (you were referring to me also, innit?

Sometimes people gotta go a long way to make their point to others don't they......

Sand over it, i suggest.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 12, 2006 08:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VsGreg:
Hi Voivodians ..

Could we stop fighting here ?
We are all fans of the bands, even if I agree to what skulled wrote about posting a link to this new cd, which is so important for all of us, please come on, talk about the band and this new masterpiece.

I just did an interview with Snake which will be published in the next issue of the french magazine HARD ROCK MAGAZINE.
Snake told me that he is working/thinking about a side project ..... sound great no ?

Greg, you are absolutely right... we should celebrate! I will "de ce pas" put together a Katorz appreciation thread. It certainly deserves it! It will make people who heard it nod in agreement, and people who havent heard it drool in anticipation.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 12, 2006 09:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^^^
CASE CLOSED! Now let's stop talking about this and MOVE ON!

quote:
Originally posted by VsGreg:

That's super Greg! (Hope HR Mag gives a good check, btw.)

Oh and if Snake wants to work on a side project (an fun summer band?), I'm available in the Jonquière area to play guitar or bass and maybe write a riff of two... *nudge nudge*

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 12, 2006 14:20     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Now let's stop talking about this and MOVE ON!

Hey man, who made you boss? You got a problem?!?! Watch it buddy, or else!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 13, 2006 00:22     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey BlackCloudz, who said you too can insult Maldorowszorz? Are you trying to take my place? Only I can insult him.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 15, 2006 08:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gee, who needs trolls with friends like this?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan