my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm in love with Sebastian

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm in love with Sebastian
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 17, 2006 18:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's so hot:

RockMeBaby

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 17, 2006 21:35     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
did anyone see the edition of MTV Cribs with Bach? fucker had Amazing Fantasy#15 in a fucking storage bin. god-damn.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 17, 2006 23:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's hot in an old tranny sorta way.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 18, 2006 09:17     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha! When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it refered to me (since my name in the non-internet world is Sebastian). For a second I thought Mez was in love with me! OMG!!!WTF!!!!LOLROTTLSFASDPIWEFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted April 18, 2006 10:05     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zCthonz:
did anyone see the edition of MTV Cribs with Bach? fucker had Amazing Fantasy#15 in a fucking storage bin. god-damn.

I saw that. He's a bigger comic geek than me, and with a much bigger budget of course. Best I can do is Planet Comics number 41 from 1946.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 18, 2006 10:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Ha! When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it refered to me (since my name in the non-internet world is Sebastian). For a second I thought Mez was in love with me! OMG!!!WTF!!!!LOLROTTLSFASDPIWEFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

and then your dream was crushed. over the years we've all been secretly hoping mez was in love with us but nobody could ever be the one. and by the one, i mean kula.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 18, 2006 10:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
(since my name in the non-internet world is Sebastian)

haha, your name is Seabass?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 18, 2006 12:02     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lunaz:

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 18, 2006 12:04     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lunaz:

I don't get it...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 18, 2006 12:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I don't get it...

Yeah, I'm lost too...

I laughed so hard when I saw Bach posing in that stance just like it was 1989 all over again...with the toned abs and the tanning bed sessions, dude!!

I saw about two minutes of that Cribs before changing the channel...couldn't stomach watching such obnoxiousness.....

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 18, 2006 12:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh brother....you've all seen Dumb & Dumber haven't you?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 18, 2006 13:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhhhh, hahaha.....I hadn't seen that in a long time. I even think I have it on vhs somewhere...might have to check it out again. Thats as corny as it gets...
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 18, 2006 15:26     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cam Neely!!!!!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 18, 2006 16:02     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check this out. Skid Row doing Delivering The Goods with Rob Halford. Check out Sebastians pants - he fucking pissed them! Or jizzed them coz he was all hot for Robbie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU0SaMBSxP8&search=halford

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 18, 2006 22:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that was a cool video
Halford, the metal grunge god, fuckin destroys as usual. I liked how they traded off lines, excellent.
I think I'll take the Skid Row ep into work tomorrow to hear the entire version of Delivering The Goods, since the video cuts off before it ends

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan