my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Morbid Angel North American Tour

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Morbid Angel North American Tour
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted April 10, 2006 15:03     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Morbid Angel has started their Masters of Chaos north american tour with Behemoth and Krisiun...they will be stoping in Montreal tomorow night...I just cant wait...never seen them with David Vincent yet and their supposed to only play songs from the first 4 albums !!!! anybody plans on going to see them in their city ?

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 10, 2006 17:18     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They played here in the UK last year and did prety much that, well worth it

Now Dave Vincent's back you realise what's been missing of late...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted April 11, 2006 15:31     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw them on the Domination tour. Awesome show, and, oddly enough, probably the most polite and happy crowd I've seen at any concert regardless of genre.
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted April 11, 2006 17:39     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watered down power metal? Did I miss something?
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted April 12, 2006 13:20     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what a fucking show !!!!!!!!!!!!!
with david vincent...it changes everything !!! and they only played song from the first four classic !! heres the setlist as I remember it(in no particular order)
- Rapture
- Pain Divine
- Immortal Rites
- Maze of Torment
- Lord of all fevers and plagues
- World of Shit (the promised land)
- Blood on my Hands
- Where the slime lives
- Domination
- Fall from Grace
- Day of suffering
- God of Emptiness
- Chapel of Ghouls

i think thats about it...anyways...one of the best fucking shows ive ever seen

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 13, 2006 15:53     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah. Pain divine alone would make it a great gig for me.
Vincent has the best Death vox ever. Barney is great too. But he's king of the grind howling

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan