my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » april is important to me......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: april is important to me......
tony galiffo
VoivodFan
Member # 774

posted April 08, 2006 20:39     Profile for tony galiffo   Email tony galiffo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
as u might not know, i have autism a terrible mental disability, which has no crue yet.... lucky for me i do not have it as bad other kids. I still have my abilities with my motor skills, and have a good intellegence level and i have a good social life... but what wrong with me is alot of simple stuff confuses me for some reason. But still thier are kids who need help withe this terrible disease (cause by the u.s. government because of the requiered mnr shot)and its been proven too! but any way april is autism awareness month.. and i made this user bar so people can let others know about it.

so if u want to... righ click on the image and get the image link and put it in ur sig.

thanks

--------------------

"some people look at the glass and think its half full; well i see the glass as half empty and ask the world who fucking drank my drink!?''
-----------------------------------------------------------------

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan