my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bring Back Your Original Names!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Bring Back Your Original Names!!!
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 09, 2006 03:49     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I already have a z in my name

--------------------

Hail Santa...

|  IP: Logged
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 10, 2006 03:43     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh, Mezzy Leezzy you're so cute when you're mad.(as if I knew )

zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 14, 2006 17:12     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 15, 2006 08:33     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is the significance behind the 'Z's?

I've joined in but I don't know why.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 15, 2006 10:01     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's a tribute to Metallica. Y'know, Jaymz, Larz and stuff.

But I can be wrong.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 15, 2006 10:05     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and btw, how's the hunger srike going, Mez?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 15, 2006 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, you've been awfully quiet Mr. Mez? You didn't choke on your own puke did you? haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 15, 2006 11:14     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the letter Z is kinda neat.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 15, 2006 17:53     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
didnt you have a different name on another board, Mez? or am i daydreaming this one...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 15, 2006 18:03     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:
DRINK DRINK DRINK

Drink to be sick

--------------------

String em up

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 16, 2006 08:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez probably went crazy on the Goat farm and ate them all.

Either that or the Beer diet is drinking nothing but Miller Lite and he has now become
a NASCAR groupie.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 16, 2006 09:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a bunch of smartasses......this hunger strike is over; to celebrate I'm going here:

TheHuddle

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 16, 2006 10:11     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh, lots from the always essential "Brown 'N Greasy" food group.
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 16, 2006 12:21     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
[qb......this hunger strike is over;
/qb]

Awwzzzz ypu poorz thingz

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan