my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bring Back Your Original Names!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Bring Back Your Original Names!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 05, 2006 21:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't take it anymore. Vfondler?? Maldorz??
And now AngelRed????????? That was the final straw. I now go on a hunger strike(this does not include beer) until you change them back!!!!

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 05, 2006 22:07     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What on earth are you talking about???

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted April 06, 2006 01:36     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Mez, you have to complain.
I have never coped with the change of lee_redcliffe.

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 06, 2006 04:07     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I can't take it anymore. Vfondler?? Maldorz??
And now AngelRed????????? That was the final straw. I now go on a hunger strike(this does not include beer) until you change them back!!!!

Yes mr. MEZ, althrough i do believe a certain ex-shampoo model should set the exemple.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 06, 2006 04:45     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What pisses me off is those 'other' forums that don't let you register with less than 3 letters in your name. It's a prejudice I cannot tolerate. Facists!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 06, 2006 08:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Maldorz??

Note that my original name was Maldoror, I changed it for while for Maldorrröööääärrr, now it's trimmed down to Maldororz. Seems that even tho I simplified it, SOME PEOPLE can't still even manage to spell it right...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 06, 2006 10:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mezzy, a)wrong forum to ask anyone to do anything b)you know we want you to drink until you post one of your famous drunk messages here so LET THE HUNGER (BEER) STRIKE BEGIN!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 06, 2006 11:12     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ol' Mez a bit grumpy? Must be the heat.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 06, 2006 11:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black Cloud of Flowers and Bunnies?!?
hahahahahahahahahhahaha!

HA!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 06, 2006 12:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. Mez must be overcome by the smell of live Goats roasting in the Georgia sun.

Sorry Nuno but my former self was...Eaten By Sharks.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 06, 2006 13:20     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know Mez can't understand our accents, now he has trouble with our names too!

Do keep up, boy.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 06, 2006 13:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From what I heard, ol' Mezzy needs to lose some weight, so it won't be a total loss for him to face a hunger strike.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 06, 2006 16:29     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is what it is and will be so...

I wonder how long Mez will survive on beer solely...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 07, 2006 08:53     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AngelRat, that new name is awesome, since "Red" is my fave Crimson album of all time!

Slay, that new name is awesome, since Richard Marx is, uh, well, wathever...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 07, 2006 11:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hunger strike day two. You bastards, I'm so hungry, I've started caressing my mouse with my tongue.
But why change your names? This is what I cannot understand. Trouble at home? A personal crisis? Total breakdown?? Why add a "z" to a perfectly functional nick like Maldoror? I'm so confused. Vroom's name changes are perhaps the most frightening. Now he's the "Fondler"?? I don't even want to know the reasons behind this. Slaytanic is now Richard fucking Marx. That is beyond disturbing. There are people out there who can help you. Trained counselors who will listen to your story. Sure, we've all been there. But you can turn your life around. Start with a smile...you can be a winner(seek help immediately!)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 07, 2006 11:23     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 07, 2006 11:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Richard Marx is on here!?

I am such a big fan. Please let me produce your next CD!
We can add 12 tracks of Keyboards, 20 tracks of Vocal harmonies...it will sound GREAT!
We can get my good friend ENYA to guest on it too!

I wonder how long it will be before Mez goes nuts and starts eating the Monitor.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 07, 2006 12:31     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Why add a "z" to a perfectly functional nick like Maldoror?

As a tribute to a certain forthcoming album that will be "absolutely listenable".

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 07, 2006 12:48     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great idea

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 07, 2006 16:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Agreed!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 07, 2006 16:48     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Note that my original name was Maldoror, I changed it for while for Maldorrröööääärrr, now it's trimmed down to Maldororz. Seems that even tho I simplified it, SOME PEOPLE can't still even manage to spell it right...

Maldozorsz is a FUKKIN' DRAMA QUEEN!!!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 07, 2006 16:54     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Lynn:
Richard Marx is on here!?

I am such a big fan. Please let me produce your next CD!
We can add 12 tracks of Keyboards, 20 tracks of Vocal harmonies...it will sound GREAT!
We can get my good friend ENYA to guest on it too!

Wait, I know you... You're the guy from ELO, aren't you? Nah, thanks, I didn't get THAT low yet.

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 07, 2006 17:36     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez, (or should I say Mezz?) this is really easy for you...you just sit on your porch and live on beer, I don't think the extra z's will go anywhere before the next album unless its title endz in z too

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 08, 2006 12:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DRINK DRINK DRINK

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 08, 2006 23:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hic.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan