my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod T-Shirt Collection 4 Sale

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod T-Shirt Collection 4 Sale
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 03, 2006 22:08     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll try this again...due to the fact that I have 10 other shirts that I want to keep,these have been stored for quite awhile and I need a bit of extra $$. I have 15 shirts left(incl a green hooded 'Negatron' sweatshirt)...all quality,no garbage! If you want to know what types,go to the "past topics" section on the forum. The sizes are XL,cept for the '86 "To The Death!" RED tour shirt,which looks like an S,although it's L. Give me a decent offer for the lot and they're all yours. No,there's no
trickery,I'd rather they go to someone than just to sit around in storage...If you're genuinely interested,let me know!!! No fuckin' timewasters,please!!!

...Stuck in this void place......

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 04, 2006 12:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, what you want for the green hooded Negaton shirt. I would like that one.
Did you wash it often,
Do i fit in it? (i weigh 100 kg's)
Can i see a picture of it?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 06, 2006 23:37     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello,Paul! Thanks for your interest. I'd much rather sell the collection than just an individual sale overseas(postage!!!). It's a green hooded sweat in XL size and has been washed only once and I kept it in storage in my closet. There is slight fading of the logo/ant graphics,along w/a loose upper right corner of the pocket area. The reason why I can't post any pics is because I dont have the equip/I dont have an EBAY acct(when I bid on items,my friend does it for me)and I dont use the computer that much at home(mostly at work). If you're interested(or anyone else) in the remaining 15shirts(go to 'past topics' and look up VOIVOD TSHIRTS OR TSHIRTS). All I'm looking for is a nice price that both parties can agree on! This is a mix of short/longsleeve designs-all quality!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 07, 2006 01:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
I'd much rather sell the collection than just an individual sale overseas(postage!!!).

thought you were gonna say that.
If you change your mind í'm your man. Offcourse i pay for the postage also...

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 07, 2006 03:02       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if you some idea of the price you want why dont you just list it?
I doubt that i have enough but i sure would love to buy them from you.

IP: Logged
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 09, 2006 21:43     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Allright,then..this is for all 15 shirts(including the hoody)..$125.00(US/Canada)+$10.00(Priority postage/Airmail). If someone is seriously interested in buying,lemme know soon!

---------------------------------------------
...Whip the raw flesh,you are nice you are cash..."

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 10, 2006 05:00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh,nevermind
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 10, 2006 05:09       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so is this still all of the shirts?

(1)Cover art of "Anachronism" demo '83(w/helmeted soldier on tank)bootleg version with spiked logo in wht on blk shirt(size XL/100% cotton,pre-shrunk-excellent cond.)1-sided,starting bid $15.00
(2)"Roar"("To The Death! 1986 tour shirt)2 sided w/Voivod "roar" logo in red with smaller logo below.Back has "To The Death!"(says LRG size,more like a MED) Blk shirt slightly faded due to age w/slight cracks in lettering..no tears/stains/rips..normal wear(it's too small so I haven't worn it-was given to a long time ago in xchnge for some live tapes)-starting bid $25.00
(3)"Roar" front album cover art in b/w on blk shirt(2-sided w/Voivod logo on back).Excellent cond.(XL-sold on European leg of '99 tour)-starting bid $25.00
(4)Noise International/Combat-"Prepare for the Blitz" with Voivod/Celtic Frost words on front,back w/band logos and "canadian tour '86" dates(2-sided on blk-XL/excellent cond)starting bid$25.00
(5)"Outer Limits" 1993 Canadian edition tour shirt(w/logo in red and alien multi-colored on wht) Back has list of Canadian cities w/art from the album(2 sided-XL/very good cond.)-starting bid$15.00
(6)"Outer Limits" 1993 U.S version w/symbol in light blue on front,back has U.S cities w/Voivod logo(has 3 small holes near bottom armpit of right shoulder sleeve,also on back under logo (good cond-2 sided on blk)-starting bid$9.00
(7)"Negatron"(blk long-sleeve w/"Negatron" on right and Voivod logo on left sleeve), Has ant-face on front,1 sided XL/excellent cond)-starting bid$35.00
( "Nanoman"(blk lngsleeve w/ant-faces on right sleeve and Voivod logo on left)1 sided,XL(excellent cond)starting bid$35.00
(9)"Old logo '84" reissue(blk lngsleeve w/logo and skull in grey)Voivod "phobos era" lettering on left sleeve(slight cracking/fading on logo and skull,otherwise in very good cond..no tears/no stains/no rips-starting bid $25.00
(10)"Phobos" long sleeve w/logo and symbol in silver-grey on front. Back has Voivod block lettering logo.2 sided/excellent cond.-starting bid$35.00
(11)Voivod-"Phobos" pocket-sized logo and symbol in yllw on front.Burgundy-red shirt.Back has "voivod" logo in block lettering(sold on Euro '99 tour) 2-sided/XL-excellent cond.starting bid-$25.00
(12)Circular Voivod logo w/yellow letering in red border. Longsleeve European 2000 tour shirt on blk w/logo and club dates on back(2 sided)-excellent cond.starting bid$35.00(XL size)
(13)'Voivod Lives" short sleeve-spiked logo and skull in b/w on front,blk voivod logo on left sleeve w/various song lyrics on back(red shirt-2-sided,excellent cond/XL-pre-shrunk)starting bid$25.00
(14)'Voivod" 2003 logo-blk tour shirt(1-sided w/blk,puffy logo and spine-creature on front-creature has some cracking on right rib and left leg area,otherwise in excellent cond.(XL)starting bid$10.00
(15)2003 circular Voivod logo in red w/gasmask face on front.1-sided/excellent cond,on blk shirt-starting bid$10.00(XL)
(16)Green "Negatron" hooded sweatshirt w/Voivod logo in white on front above pockets/back has white logo w/antface and "Negatron" logo in green. Has slight cracking on letters(stitching a bit loose on bottom-right side of front pocket,otherwise,hooded sweatshirt in very good cond..no tears/no stains,rips(size XL)$15.00 starting bid...I'll see how the bidding goes for the next 7 days... I am willing to trade one of these shirts if someone can find(size XL,or LG if XL isn't avail) the "Tournado 87" Iron Gang shirt in white w/Voivod "Korgull" in blk, the 1988 "Dimension Hatross" design(not the album cover),the rocket-face artwork multi-colored tour shirt or the very rare "VICTOR" padded room stark b/w vampire drawing..this design was no longer available due to some legal issues(at least that's what I heard),the promotional "cartoon voivod characters for nothingface" on white shirt-snake(hair sticking out in a gasmask suit)/blacky(in blk w/hair on right side)/away(w/hat and circles under eyes),piggy(grinning w/big eyes)....

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 10, 2006 23:18     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..LivingEvil,thanks very much for your interest and I still have all of the shirts listed(15),except for "THE OUTER LIMITS-CANADIAN EDITION TOUR SHIRT"(w/Away's album artwork)-that one was sold awhile back. All of the shirts are still held in storage and the lot is yours for the price I requested if I don't get any other counter-offers in the next few days.

....."Invaded by millions,millions of millions....."

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 15, 2006 21:24     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...ALL 15 SHIRTS(HOODY INCLUDED)FOR $100.00 plus $10.00(Priority Post/Airmail) for US/CANADA...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 15, 2006 23:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm seriously interested if these are still available.
Email me.
I'll be leaving sunday about 8:30 am and will return home monday evening, just in case you email me and don't get a reply till then.

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 16, 2006 01:03       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well i'm interested but you can count me out.I don't have the money.

Just had my car worked on two weeks ago which cost over $700.00 and two days ago it started acting up again.I just found out today the engine blew a rod(or is just about to),so the money i spent two weeks ago i threw away because the car is now useless.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 16, 2006 06:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THAT SUCKS!!!
sorry to hear about your auto troubles. I HATE unexpected expenses

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 16, 2006 12:49       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah this really,really sucks but this isnt an unexpected expense.I have no more money to put into this car and this car isnt worth it anyways.
I have to sell it for parts and take a huge loss. a huge $700.00 loss.That's most of my tax refund wasted.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

course now i don't have to pay $3.00 a gallon for gas.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 16, 2006 12:52       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn i wish i didnt get my car worked on.I'd have $700.00 to blow on cd's,concerts & cool old Voivod shirts now.
Doing the responsible things sucks.From now on i take care of other musical needs before i pay for bills and other stuff like that.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 16, 2006 16:05     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:

course now i don't have to pay $3.00 a gallon for gas.

Try moving to Britain - it's $8 a gallon if you're lucky!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 17, 2006 22:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
$8.00 fuckin' dollars!!!!

that's why I NEVER complain about our gas prices online because our European friends have it a lot worse that we do.

I wouldn't be driving very much if I had to pay those prices.
I feel for you guys and gals over there

--------------------

yawn

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 19, 2006 00:51     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schroeder,I still have all of the shirts except for the XL "Roar" reprint shirt (B/W)...I don't have your email address. If you don't want to display it on the forum,you can put it where I'll see it as a "private reply" on the site. I can definitely relate to the vehicular drama...it seems like when you get $$ ,soon the bills start coming in

---------------------------------------------
..."Bastard,savage,prowler..whip the engine for more power...."

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted April 19, 2006 01:13     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
D-uh! I found your email, Schroeder...it's going out to ya now. I didnt' look earlier...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan