my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » downloading problem question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: downloading problem question
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 01, 2006 16:14       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not sure if this is the correct place for this subject but if it's in the wrong spot the gods of Voivodfan can move it to it's correct place(Where even that may be).
Hopefully thats not in the trash atleast not til i get an anwser.

anyway my question:I downloaded an album and i've listened to it on my computer so i know i have the album but when i try to burn it,it says "file not supported" and wont let me burn it.
Is there i way i can burn this album?
If so i would love to.

IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 01, 2006 16:46     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, you cannot burn it. You must go to the store and buy it with money. That way the people who created and performed the music on this album will get paid for their work.

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 01, 2006 16:47       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
who says i didnt pay for it?
your assuming too much and you know what that means...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 01, 2006 20:12     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never assume, because when you do you make an...HEY!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 01, 2006 23:48       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 02, 2006 07:35     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it mp3?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

ThaMerauder
VoivodFan
Member # 488

posted April 02, 2006 07:37     Profile for ThaMerauder   Email ThaMerauder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mayb you dont have the right plugin..
can you convert it to wave ??

.wav

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 02, 2006 07:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
get dbpoweramp program. it will basically convert any file into whatever type of file you want... in this case you can change your file into a wav file so you can burn it. if the file you try to put into it for conversion isn't supported it will let you download the proper codex to allow you to do it. it's also a great program for taking tracks off of cds to load into you pc.

db power amp

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan