my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » XL MetAll Dressed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: XL MetAll Dressed
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 26, 2006 17:47     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
XL MetAll Dressed
Pizza Métallique composée de 8 ingrédients variés

Vendredi 2 juin - Montréal @ Club Soda (Pour Tous)
Samedi 3 juin - Québec @ Campus Charlesbourg (Pour Tous)

DISFEAR (Relapse Records) Stockholm, SUÈDE
www.myspace.com/disfear
Avec Tomas Lindberg (ex-AT THE GATES) et Uffe Cederlund (ex-ENTOMBED)

MISERY INDEX (Relapse Records) Baltimore, MD
www.myspace.com/miseryindex
Avec Jason Netherton et Sparky Voyles (ex-DYING FETUS)

GHOULUNATICS (Galy Records) Montréal, QC
www.myspace.com/ghoulunatics

CURSED (Goodfellow Records) Hamilton, ON
www.your-funeral.com

ATHERETIC (Galy Records) Montréal, QC
www.myspace.com/atheretic

MESRINE (2+2=5 Records) Québec, QC
www.myspace.com/mesrine

RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER (Relapse Records) Philadelphie, PA
www.myspace.com/rumpelstiltskingrinder

STRONG INTENTION (Goodfellow Records) Baltimore, MD
www.myspace.com/strongintention

Billets en vente samedi le 1er avril chez Profusion (Montréal) et Vision Rock (Québec).

16,00$

CD Compilation The End Records gratuit aux 500 premières personnes à chaque soir.

note: I will be there working on the show. A RockAtak production.

|  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 28, 2006 11:04     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great bill and really cheap.

I would be there for sure.

Misery Index is one of my favorite new band. I known there's alot of Napalm Death fan on this board... check them out. They mix blasting dementia, catchyness, great son writing you can even understand the lyrics .

GHOULUNATICS from Montreal are heavy and groovy as fuck death core. They focus alot on the writing good song instead of trying to squeeze 200 technical riff. They could be the next band to break out from
Montreal.

ATHERETIC got a see them for the bass player heroe Dominique Lapointe just amazing...

The growler from Mesrine "Steve Jonk" use to sing in the band I was in Quebec City : Disjonktation. He got a great "Lavabo" style vocal approach.

It should be loud !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 28, 2006 23:53     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 29, 2006 00:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
forgot how to resize images in photoshop?
hehe!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 29, 2006 08:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm...Rumplestiltskin........."criminal thrash"??..well, thats a new genre.

Cursed is a great group. That'd be worth the price of admission alone.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 29, 2006 15:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Disfear also made me wonder, a Crustcore band with Tomas Lindberg and Uffe Cederlund can't be bad.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 29, 2006 17:45     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nia it's time for you to get a bigger monitor, hey!

Mez, criminal thrash must be because they all have criminal record or something in that style.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 29, 2006 17:51     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:

does that mean i can have yours?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 29, 2006 20:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:

Mez, criminal thrash must be because they all have criminal record or something in that style.

Haha..perhaps instead of instruments they'll come out on stage with guns and hold up the audience.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan