my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » JASON NEWSTED Talks About New VOIVOD Album, PIGGY's Passing (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: JASON NEWSTED Talks About New VOIVOD Album, PIGGY's Passing
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 31, 2006 23:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Probot is an excellent album but i wish Jack Black wasnt on it.He really ruins it for me.
It's not that i don't like the song he did.It's just he doesnt belong on that album.

He's not on "the album"

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 01, 2006 10:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well shit, that song doesn't come in for at least 8 minutes or so. I love that tune, by the way. I think it's hilarious. You really never have to listen to it. Eh, who cares anyway? haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 01, 2006 11:08     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jack Black totally belongs on the Probot album. Have you heard of Tenacious D? It's all about Metal, dude.

I think the idea of a tribute show with several guest guitarists is pretty good, but I have to be one of them. I will learn whatever song is chosen by the remaining members, and I know most of the tunes already anyways, so the choice is obvious. Having a hardcore fan since W&P join the remaining guys to pay homage to Piggy is a no brainer. It's the ultimate tribute - the fan expressing his admiration for the artist. After all, an artist is really just a fan channeling his or her influences into something new.

Eric and Blacky should perform too.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 01, 2006 12:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:

Eric and Blacky should perform too.

yes

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan