my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » last exodus album

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: last exodus album
Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted March 25, 2006 18:00     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just heard....just a word: OMFG!!!!!!
This is what modern thrash metal sounds like!!!
Kicking asses from the first to the last song!!!
Now I'm waiting for a european tour...

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 26, 2006 11:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still need to pick this one up...they will be here on 20/April though. YESSSSSSS!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

JCN1971
VoivodFan
Member # 742

posted March 26, 2006 17:51     Profile for JCN1971   Email JCN1971     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
biareus, they did a short European tour at the end of 2005. Unfortunately I missed them.
I read somewhere that they are playing some European festivals in the summer. Not sure where.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 26, 2006 18:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I still need to pick this one up...they will be here on 20/April though. YESSSSSSS!

420 baby

--------------------

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted March 27, 2006 02:21     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JCN1971:
biareus, they did a short European tour at the end of 2005. Unfortunately I missed them.
I read somewhere that they are playing some European festivals in the summer. Not sure where.

yaeh,so far they've announced to play in graspop and bang your head festivals....but neither of them are close to my place....I need Italian dates!!!!

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 28, 2006 21:56     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
420!!!!!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan