my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Check out an exclusive video interview with Jason Newsted on metalmachine.net

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out an exclusive video interview with Jason Newsted on metalmachine.net
metalmachine
VoivodFan
Member # 777

posted March 24, 2006 13:53     Profile for metalmachine   Email metalmachine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey all:

Check out this exclusive video interview with none other that Jason Newsted. Jason spoke to us a couple of weeks ago about all the goings on with Voivod. You can see it here:
http://www.metalmachine.net/videoshow.html

Metalmachine.net is host to Metal Machine Video.
Miss the days when you could turn on the TV and watch your favorite videos? Well your wishes have just come true! Metal Machine Video is a daily video show playing your favorite heavy videos. Every day (Monday - Friday) watch your favorite videos, band interviews and live performances. Metalmachine.net will also be airing live preformances you won't see anywhere else. So check out metalmachine.net and tell us what you think!

metalmachine.net

For the best metal videos and interviews go to metalmachine.net

--------------------

for the best metal videos and interviews go to metalmachine.net

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 24, 2006 14:22     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool show thanks.
Had to go through that awfull Kamelot video first...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 24, 2006 14:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was pretty good! Thanks alot
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted March 24, 2006 17:55     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Jason is alive after all. Haven't seen or heard a peep from him since, what, late 2003? Don't be a stranger, eh!

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 24, 2006 18:17     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you want peeps and bleeps, go for Frost instead

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 24, 2006 23:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Number 1 contender for best of the year, bleeps or not.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 25, 2006 05:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great interview with Jasonic there!

"R2D2 shit" - I can just picture it

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 25, 2006 07:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondler:

i lollered.....

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 25, 2006 09:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondler:

haBleeeeeeeepha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 26, 2006 10:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
very cool interview

thanks for the link

--------------------

yawn

metalmachine
VoivodFan
Member # 777

posted March 27, 2006 00:54     Profile for metalmachine   Email metalmachine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Want to thank everyone who checked out the video. We also have a video interview with Michel coming soon. We will keep you posted.

Check with us daily as we have a different show every day Mon - Fri.

Metalmachine.net

--------------------

for the best metal videos and interviews go to metalmachine.net

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan