my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm a newbie here as well...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm a newbie here as well...
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 22, 2006 17:07     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just got into Voivod about a week ago, and my favorite disc from them is their "self-titled" one, 'cause that's all I've got so far! I'd just like to say that I'm glad I found this site, I hope that all of you are friendly and nice people!

Maybe I'll see some of you at your local Hot Topic!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 22, 2006 17:28     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh you are not! And it is not. And we are not.

But Hot Topic does rule.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 22, 2006 17:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
I just got into Voivod about a week ago

So, tell us the code then, dammit!!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 22, 2006 18:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh feck off already Black Cloud.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 23, 2006 09:45     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
I'd just like to say that I'm glad I found this site, I hope that all of you are friendly and nice people!

No, we're not. Fuck off.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 23, 2006 12:24     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get 'Dimension Hatross' and a cucumber... both will expand your mined, and more.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 23, 2006 12:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

See what nice people are on here?
All full of suggestions and friendly advice.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 24, 2006 01:51     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You all are a crazy lot!
Cya this weekend at the hot Topic in the mall.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted March 24, 2006 15:01     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So you just heard of Voivod. FALSE!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 24, 2006 17:01     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He even showed up with a "metal" wig and a fake beard to an Irish pub in seattle this guy. Just to hang out with real people for a change

Bullshit aside. How is life as a proud daddy mate? Really nice to meet you and all the other people that time. Must do it again sometime

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 25, 2006 13:31     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondler:
Bullshit aside. How is life as a proud daddy mate?

"Iron" Haiden is doing great!!! Both the wife and I decided that I'm going to be the "stay-at-home-daddy!" We don't want to put him in daycare just yet. She makes more money than I do anyway, plus the boy is on her insurance, and I'm also on her dental plan. Besides that, I also cook, clean, do the laundry, and "put out" on weekends!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan