my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » n00b here HI

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: n00b here HI
tony galiffo
VoivodFan
Member # 774

posted March 22, 2006 14:23     Profile for tony galiffo   Email tony galiffo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey guy, im tony and i guess im a n00b, not the best first impression but it will do, a good way to sum me up is im not a redneck, im a very political person but im a crazy mo fo! i have more of my intrest in my sig, if u want to know more about me,... im new to the voivod crew, i have two albums, K.T. and Nothingface. so ill chat more with u guys later audios!

--------------------

"some people look at the glass and think its half full; well i see the glass as half empty and ask the world who fucking drank my drink!?''
-----------------------------------------------------------------

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 22, 2006 14:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to VVF Tony!

Love the Avatar.
I see you are a Browns Fan. There is another one or two on here too...but not me.
I am a proud Bengals fan. GO CINCINNATI!

Have you heard the new Voivod song yet?

tony galiffo
VoivodFan
Member # 774

posted March 22, 2006 14:43     Profile for tony galiffo   Email tony galiffo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes i did, it sound hmmmmmm.... AWESOME!

any team from O-h-i-o is alright with me, but im not ok with michigan, steelers, or yankees fans, but i dont care... becasue this forum is not about sports anyway!

--------------------

"some people look at the glass and think its half full; well i see the glass as half empty and ask the world who fucking drank my drink!?''

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 22, 2006 14:48     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's NOT?

I'm outta here then....

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 22, 2006 15:09     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOps!

Byebye then Meg
Don't forget to bring the Tour de France mugs when you come!!!

By the way, welcome to the looniebin Tony

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 22, 2006 16:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELCOME, n00b!

It's never too late to appreciate what is Voivod.

Stick around, have some fun

--------------------

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 23, 2006 04:30     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 23, 2006 06:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
welcome to the coolest fuckin forum on the net. made up of the coolest muthas on the planet (no matter what your number is). Like Voivod's music, this site is addictive.

Tony, you need to purchase the rest of the catalog... you won't be dissapointed.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 23, 2006 09:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome n00b!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 23, 2006 10:54     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard! I notice that in addition to being a fan of Voivod, you're also a fan of the Red Sox and for that I must commend your IMPECCABLE taste.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 23, 2006 10:56     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
P.S. Buy Dimension Hatross
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 23, 2006 11:37     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
P.S. Buy Dimension Hatross

And make sure you listen to it with headphones.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 23, 2006 11:40     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
And make sure you listen to it with headphones.

Along with a few beers
Or any other kind of mind expanding vegetables you might have in the garden

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 23, 2006 12:04     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondler:
Along with a few beers
Or any other kind of mind expanding vegetables you might have in the garden

Is a cucumber mind expanding?

Welcome aboard! GET ANGEL RAT!!!!!!!!!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 23, 2006 12:21     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Is a cucumber mind expanding?

When used creatively it will expand anything...even your mined...

And: welcome to the board, Tony!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 23, 2006 12:50     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cucumbers...Eggplants...Kiwi...Small toy Cars...

All are great expanders...of the mind.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 23, 2006 17:48     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cucumbers, potatoes or not. have you booked a ticket Angelfart?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2006 01:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Put the cucumber on eBay. I need a taste of all this madness!

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 24, 2006 01:42     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For mind expansion, this forum is all I need & can handle.
welcome Tony

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 24, 2006 08:54     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This forum is so mind-expanding that your head will eventually explode. GET THE OUTER LIMITSf!!!!!!!11111
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 24, 2006 09:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

tony galiffo
VoivodFan
Member # 774

posted March 24, 2006 17:32     Profile for tony galiffo   Email tony galiffo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahah im gonna enjoi it here!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan