my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Who is the player? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Who is the player?
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 23, 2006 07:13     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pee Wee Herman? John Cusack? MJF? Are you all playing 'cause you all really know who this is? He's not just a Voivod fan, but also a VVFer
 |  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 23, 2006 09:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haven't got a clue who the guy is, but the gal surely looks like that Smashing Pumpkins bassist, Melissa Auf-something.

But I can be wrong.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 23, 2006 09:43     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sla˙tanic:
Haven't got a clue who the guy is, but the gal surely looks like that Smashing Pumpkins bassist, Melissa Auf-something.

But I can be wrong.

No, she's not a lefty. And I've seen the guy's pic on the forum before. Melt Banana? Slint? Something like that...

EDIT: not Slint. Here's a pic of Slint:

TANGENTO HATES SIDESCROLLING SO I TOOK OUT THE PICK. JUST DO A FORUM SEARCH FOR SLINT IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT, BITCH!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 23, 2006 11:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Pee Wee Herman the best...*giggles*

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 23, 2006 15:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Good guess, but no. Most of you have heard of the artist this (VoivodFan) bassist plays for, but it's certainly nobody you'd expect.

Well she's a lefty, I failed to notice that at first. Unless the picture is mirrored. Hmmm....

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 23, 2006 15:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Pee Wee Herman? John Cusack? MJF? Are you all playing 'cause you all really know who this is? He's not just a Voivod fan, but also a VVFer

Buttslug??!?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 24, 2006 01:14     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:
Buttslug??!?[/QUOTE
you win absolutely nothing! YAY!

As for the bassist. I have seen that foto before, but cannot place it! Mike Watt? I think I saw a flannel shirt somewhere in that pic.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2006 01:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
[qb]Buttslug??!?
[/QUOTE

As for the bassist. I have seen that foto before, but cannot place it! Mike Watt? I think I saw a flannel shirt somewhere in that pic.[/QB]

Darn, thought I would win a sweaty T or sometin. DRATS!

OK maybe it's someone in the Accused?

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 24, 2006 02:07     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mal, ya wanna fix that pic? Sidescrolling fucking sux dude, Here's a program that will do it:
http://www.irfanview.com/

Very handy, no adware/ spyware BS. I'll even host the pic JUSTFIXITPLEASE!!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2006 02:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love irfanview.

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 24, 2006 08:52     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Hey Mal, ya wanna fix that pic? Sidescrolling fucking sux dude, Here's a program that will do it:
http://www.irfanview.com/

Very handy, no adware/ spyware BS. I'll even host the pic JUSTFIXITPLEASE!!

Yeah, right, like i have the time to do this... Edited my previous post tho.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted March 24, 2006 16:16     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
excuse me but this is just too fun!
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
[qb]Buttslug??!?
[/QUOTE

As for the bassist. I have seen that foto before, but cannot place it! Mike Watt? I think I saw a flannel shirt somewhere in that pic.[/QB]

You two guys are to fun! ROTFL

hahahah, "nuke fuse" and "Buttslug"

Nuclear Infusion and Slugbutt, very good friends of mine

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 25, 2006 02:36     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Yeah, right, like i have the time to do this...

Look man, I just re-sized a pic of Weird Al. It took me 4.8 seconds.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan