my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Katorz!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katorz!
JCN1971
VoivodFan
Member # 742

posted March 13, 2006 18:08     Profile for JCN1971   Email JCN1971     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=4 9525

Just for u, u bunch of sarcastic fuckas.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 13, 2006 18:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's funny are the comments. There is actually somebody so dumb on there who actually considers COC more 'interesting' than VoiVod. Wow.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 14, 2006 00:56     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bunch of silly pukes! I think one of the peeps hit it right on with his comment about ignorant peeps not 'getting' Voivod!
I feel so blessed to be smarter than the average metalhead!
Beeotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted March 14, 2006 03:53     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Release in June! Thats the info.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 14, 2006 06:08     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Duh...........

Most of them are regular visitors of the www.pleasekickthatcaterpillarinmyass.com .., I guess

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 14, 2006 07:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The first time Piggy put it together and gave us the demo was on CD, [and he had written] 'Katorz,' which is not the right way to write it. Of course [there is] an emotional side to it, so we took the demo, and the design of it will be his handwriting."

Very cool that they are not only using the music but penmanship of their lost mate.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 14, 2006 14:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Death Brain Cell's:
Duh...........

Most of them are regular visitors of the www.pleasekickthatcaterpillarinmyass.com .., I guess

"That page can not be displayed"

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 14, 2006 17:36     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
"That page can not be displayed"

hahaha, only *you* would check that url, hahaha......

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted March 15, 2006 07:09     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im still amused by the amount of aggressive kids on Blabbermouth. Cool that Piggys handwriting will be on the cover btw!

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted March 15, 2006 20:51     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't really understand why blabbermouth even has a website function that allows anyone to leave comments on news stories.
There are maybe one or two comments that are interesting per story, all the rest are usually just pointless bollocks.. tit for tat 'my internet cock is bigger than yours!' type stuff.

Ah well, I must just remember never to scroll too far down the page

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan