my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » hello all... again... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: hello all... again...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 08, 2006 18:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Answer this age old question Neverman:

i think you have this thread confused with the "hello all... voivod internet pranksters revealed here" topic.

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 08, 2006 19:27     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
8! That's right, I'm the original voivod8er!

good one.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 08, 2006 20:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
okay, I LOVE YOU ALL no matter what # you is. everybody makes this board the greatest kickass place on the net

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 08, 2006 22:32     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers Neverman, and all my VVF-maniac friends!

I've never left, but I havn't been posting much. This place is my true home on the world wide weird.

I am #3!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 08, 2006 23:10     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
I am #3!

CONGRATULATIONS X-D!!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 09, 2006 00:55     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I suppose you don't have a ribbon for me Hypersis?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 09, 2006 05:35     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Answer this age old question Neverman:

Were you the source for the infamous VoiVod demo(the last album) prank where people were actually listening to H's band Collapse instead of VoiVod. If so I have to commend you for one of the craziest publicity stunts in recent metal history.

hey Mez, not in the least...

and Nia must know this since I told her that I had nothing to do with this back then...
I also told her that I strongly suspected Emlyn for it...

but if its time *secrets* be revealed, I am he who once called himself "The Devil's Advocate" though, shall it ring any bell...

the mystery remains, sorry...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 09, 2006 19:11     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slug:
I suppose you don't have a ribbon for me Hypersis?

As a matter of fact, I do.....

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 09, 2006 21:14       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's pretty neat.So do you have one for #229
IP: Logged
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 09, 2006 22:50     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
As a matter of fact, I do.....

Awwwww, shi-hearts! You are real gooder with the 'puter stuff. Thanx, that is groovy!!
I think everyone is gonna want a ribbon as well! ooooops, sorry sis!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 10, 2006 09:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So...are you still in love then Warcorpse?

That ribbon rules!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 10, 2006 09:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh damn! How did slug get #344 and I'm #389?!?
But, I'm the one that turned you two on to Voivod. wahhhhhhh!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 10, 2006 10:33     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I fell in love with the Neverman when he mailed me some shows a few years ago. Voivod West Hartford 87, Kreator West Hartford 87, Slayer West Hartford 86. All shows that I attended.

huh...

Jeff, this warms my very heart but its a bit confusing dont you think?

there are so many ppl here, oooh...

well if I send you some more will I get some more love for it???

anyway it will still be 20 yrs since Voïvod toured the US with Celtic Frost... I guess it will be time to share some kick ass Voïvod show to celebrate... feel free to contact me via email and we'll sort this out, ok?

btw, I still need a copy of the full San Antonio, TX 20/06/1986...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 10, 2006 12:30     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Oh damn! How did slug get #344 and I'm #389?!?
But, I'm the one that turned you two on to Voivod. wahhhhhhh!

No, actually it was Mike Trujillo that turned me on to Voivod in the summer of '86 at a party in downtown Abq. I was very drunk, but I remember the events of that crazy night! Getting pulled over by the cops for driving the wrong way on a one way and having to pour out a case of Bud, luckily that was before the Gov's, "YOU DRINK. YOU DRIVE. YOU LOSE!" campaign!

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 10, 2006 14:08     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to be 42. please number 42, Give it to me?

"Edit" I'll be damned. It was at least post 42 hehe

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

anything
VoivodFan
Member # 209

posted March 10, 2006 16:07     Profile for anything   Email anything     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whose side are you on?
That would be telling.
We want information. Information!
You won't get it.
By hook or by crook, we will.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan