my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Rio Grande Blood

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rio Grande Blood
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 01, 2006 12:02     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

May 2nd.

Senor Peligro

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 01, 2006 15:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just listened to the whole thing yesterday... It's awsome! Best thing since "The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste" IMO.

Al Jourgensen's absolute hatred for the Bush admin makes me feel all warm inside, haha. No offense to my conservative friends here of course.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted March 01, 2006 15:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cant wait to get this one. Me hates Bush too...but we all know that already. hehe.

In case anyone didnt know...'Rio Grande Mud' was the name of the first ZZ Top Album.

Nice play on words.

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted March 01, 2006 18:09     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the guitarist from ZZ Top (whats his name?) plays on this album. Haven't heard it yet, can't wait. Ministry will be playing at some festival in Europe this summer & Celtic Frost is on the bill too.
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 01, 2006 23:35     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought this thread was aboot the Rio and the color it takes on when it rains. And it never rains here!!!!!! It actually sprinkled today! Just a tease, and the drought continues....

BTW, I hate Bush as well. Why they got so huge I will never know!

Never heard Ministry. Are they good?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan