my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » THE NEW ALBUM IS Katorz !!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE NEW ALBUM IS Katorz !!!!
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 26, 2006 23:43     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod Finish CD
CMJ reports: Progressive thrash-metal progenitors Voivod, who burst into the
thrash world 13 releases and almost a quarter century ago with 1984's War And
Pain, have announced the completion of their next album, Katorz, due out in late
spring on The End Records. This is the first album in their 23-year career where
guitarist Denis "Piggy" D'Amour, who passed away last August unexpectedly from
complications of advanced colon cancer, was not present in the studio during
production. The record was made anyway, despite his absence, from the numerous
tracks D'Amour had recorded to his laptop on Protools before his death.

Ive got goosebums!!!!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 27, 2006 09:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello and welcome to last week.
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 27, 2006 15:34     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry I dont get to sit on the computer 24/7
I just got back from cuba, A little less condescending next time please. were a all friends here, ya made me fell dum, ya i know boohooo right!!!!

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted February 27, 2006 15:47     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey thanks. Now I know on who we can depend for up to date info...
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted February 27, 2006 16:49     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
meanie!

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 27, 2006 17:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by piggysMYgod:
sorry I dont get to sit on the computer 24/7
I just got back from cuba, A little less condescending next time please. were a all friends here, ya made me fell dum, ya i know boohooo right!!!!

Wow... all i wrote was a little nudgy wink and that's what i get?

Talk about being condescending? Like "sorry I dont get to sit on the computer 24/7" isnt?

Here, i'll be condescending: You didnt need to be on a pc 24/7 to notice that one of the top three threads read "Katorz". Only 5 minutes wouldve done. Then you couldve clicked on it, and you wouldve seen that it was already documented. And nobody gives a fuck about Cuba.

Sorry i made you feel "dum".

Sheesh. Cant even be funny anymore.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 27, 2006 17:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CUBA???
You mean we got a Commie here??
Somebody call the FBI!
Dam I dum.

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 28, 2006 14:55     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you know ive been on here for year's now,I know I dont say much but I check back here often to see whats new with my fav band. and then this, funny arent we all freinds here, how many other places could you go and shoot the shit about voivod and find out whays going on? like this one I love this site! And then this I bearly ever talk. I just did not like the way you said that. now I realize you might be laughing at me right now, which is ok, Im just trying to help spread the word of VOIVOD. Yes I did nt read far enough down but I was happy to hear about the NEW album, ok thanks. And no I won t be saying anything anymore for a while so no need to start anything, I m just trying to defend myself thank you.
VOIVOD RULES!!!
ps. cuba was great !! even if the government sucks, the people were great!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 28, 2006 15:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
piggysmygod, your toes are to long.... and no, you don't need to defend yourself. Now do yourself a favor and kill this thread, thank you.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 01, 2006 23:29     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Can't we all just get along?"

This commie would like to visit Cuba. MUSIC!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan