my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A little gift for me before my wedding...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A little gift for me before my wedding...
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted February 22, 2006 05:25     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After long period thinking I've decided to give myself a little gift before I'm marrying in Semptember this year. So..the result of my reflections is simple..."I want a custom made guitar!"
So I've contacted Mario Liberatore on his web site to propose him my ideas and asking for the price. My want-guitar is pretty similar to one Mario did for Denis (do you remember the red one he play in the Unknwn Knows live vido in the DVD). What do you think about? Before I decide, have you got any suggestion to give me (preferibly kind of wood, any particular shape or colors, ecc...)?

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 22, 2006 05:37     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would love to get one EXACTLY like that. Perfect to Piggy's specifications. I would also love to get an exact copy of this one:

Great idea! Congrats on getting married too!

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted February 24, 2006 03:26     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks N.V. ! Two axes would be very expensive I don't think my future wife will allow me to buy both...ehehehe
This flying V model is amazing, now you gave me some serious point of reflections next days....

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted February 24, 2006 08:57     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Marco
His first name is Mauro, not Mario
He's the one, you will not be disappointed.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 24, 2006 10:23     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i always thought i would love my fender p bass better than the liberatore before i got it, but it's really a toss up and i end up playing the libertore more often.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 24, 2006 10:33     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My wife bought me my '71 Gretsch as a Christmas present a few years ago. She understands my needs!
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 24, 2006 10:34     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats on the wedding! Are we all invited?

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 24, 2006 10:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Halaine Peau:

Fuck yeah! Italy, here we come!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted February 24, 2006 11:11     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Halaine Peau:

Of course! Wednesday 20th September in the little church of Barlassina (I suppose you all know this beautiful italian town ).

Expected to be an heavy metal wedding...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan