my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anyone want a region free dvd?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone want a region free dvd?
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 19, 2006 13:23       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i had a hard time believing this myself until i tried it and it worked.
my wife was sent a dvd from a friend of hers in the U.K. and we tried to play it in our dvd player and it wouldnt work.The dvd player had something pop up that said it was the wrong region.
so i went to this web site a friend of hers told her about and apparently any dvd player can be turned into a region free dvd player.
I still cant believe it was possible and so damn easy.
Anyway i went to this site looked up my dvd player and did the code it says and now that dvd that was from a different region plays fine,in fact my wife has watched it already.
I have several music dvd i never watched because they where from different regions that i am now watching.
So if you want a region free dvd try this out. http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?select=Memorex+MVD-2030

region free

IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 19, 2006 13:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to 2002. :P

Some arent crackeable, tho.. which sucks. But that's what those 25$ player from walmart are for.

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 19, 2006 14:10     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
that's what those 25$ player from walmart are for.

I know, isn't that just the strangest thing though? I got my DVD player (a Walmart special) as an X-mas gift a few years ago and it plays fucking EVERYTHING. V-CDs, MP3's, Kodak picture CDs, all regions, etc. Only cost my in-laws like $60.00 or something too.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 20, 2006 00:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maybe all you people I sent live Death Angel dvds to a few years ago (copies of the dvd that came with the limited edition box set I had to have) might be able to play them now if you do this

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan