my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Kreator - Enemy of God - north american tour part 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kreator - Enemy of God - north american tour part 2
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 18, 2006 12:31     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kreator is starting their second north american tour promoting ''Enemy of God'' with napalm death...they will be starting off by going deep into Morgoth in rouyn-noranda on feburary 21...montréal on the 22 and québec city on the 23...ill be there sporting my voivod shirt of corpse..hopefully it will help me get some voivodian honeys !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 18, 2006 15:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe you should wear this shirt instead

--------------------

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted February 18, 2006 16:02     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I so want that shirt...
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 18, 2006 16:38     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wearing Ventor's shirt + Mille's Bermudas will get me hot chicks for sure !!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 19, 2006 02:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
I so want that shirt...

That shirt is so gone it's a relic

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 19, 2006 02:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpeeDDemoN:
Wearing Ventor's shirt + Mille's Bermudas will get me hot chicks for sure !!!

For some strange reason, I believe you!!

--------------------

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted February 20, 2006 04:08     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My mistake i post this in "what upcoming gigs...."

anyone from here goes to one of the Kreator shows? If I'm right they must play tomorrow in Montreal and today in Toronto????
A small review and the Setlist would be ingenious thanks a lot!!!

--------------------

It's too late
Korgull rules the earth!!!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 20, 2006 08:12     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quebec City's gig is sold out. Bah.
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 20, 2006 16:29     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they will be in montréal on wednesday the 22nd...bought my ticket urlier today and will be there sporting my fav voivod t-shirt

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 20, 2006 17:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't believe they're skipping ATL. WTF??? I've noticed this trend happening for the last couple of months. Why skip the largest city in the southeast?
Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted February 21, 2006 03:59     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
they will be in montréal on wednesday the 22nd...bought my ticket urlier today and will be there sporting my fav voivod t-shirt

COOOOOLLL!!!
Please think of me
a small review and the SETLIST!!!
I'm very interested on that Setlist..i hope they will change it a bit!

--------------------

It's too late

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 21, 2006 07:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Can't believe they're skipping ATL. WTF??? I've noticed this trend happening for the last couple of months. Why skip the largest city in the southeast?

I hear it's because you all only listen to Boy Bands down there

--------------------

yawn

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 21, 2006 15:56     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
COOOOOLLL!!!
Please think of me
a small review and the SETLIST!!!
I'm very interested on that Setlist..i hope they will change it a bit!

I will try my best to do so...but for the setlist..i know mostly the albums from endless pain to coma of souls mostly...and I also plan to ingest lots of beer !! so that may affect my memory

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 21, 2006 16:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I also plan to ingest lots of beer !! so that may affect my memory

gooooooooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted February 21, 2006 17:38     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See you tomorrow Speed Demon

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted February 22, 2006 03:17     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I will try my best to do so...but for the setlist..i know mostly the albums from endless pain to coma of souls mostly...and I also plan to ingest lots of beer !! so that may affect my memory

hahaha...that could be a problem...of course... hey enjoy the Show, do your best, dont forget to bang your head and go to Mille ask him, that one of the Forum members wants that fucking Setlist ) i'm sure he will give it to you!!!

You lucky guys here, enjoy Kreator!!

--------------------

It's too late

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 23, 2006 20:09     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
alright...lets try to make a review of last nights show...

didnt pay much attention to the first 2 bands and napalm death so I will skip that...

Kreator was good and tight as usual...but no big surprise...preety much the same line up of songs as the last time they were here less than a year a go...

the setlist from what I remember was : Enemy of God, Impossible brutality, extrememe aggression, coma of souls, awakening of the gods , betrayer, violent revolution, pleasure to kill, flag of hate and tormentor...

the high point of the show : awakening of the gods !! and smoking weed and drinking beer with the fellows backstage (Ventor is one funny motherfucker)

low point : the fact that they didnt play riot of violence...but thats preety much it..

on a more personal note : Snake & Alexiel...cétait cool de vous revoir, vous avez aidez a rendre un show ordinaire en une soirée memorable ! vous etes des bon trippeux, en esperant que cétait pas la derniere fois !

--------------------

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted February 24, 2006 03:07     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
alright...lets try to make a review of last nights show...

didnt pay much attention to the first 2 bands and napalm death so I will skip that...

Kreator was good and tight as usual...but no big surprise...preety much the same line up of songs as the last time they were here less than a year a go...

the setlist from what I remember was : Enemy of God, Impossible brutality, extrememe aggression, coma of souls, awakening of the gods , betrayer, violent revolution, pleasure to kill, flag of hate and tormentor...

the high point of the show : awakening of the gods !! and smoking weed and drinking beer with the fellows backstage (Ventor is one funny motherfucker)

low point : the fact that they didnt play riot of violence...but thats preety much it..

Hey thank you very very much for this review!!! Sounds like good to me..., okay they change a bit the setlist, with one song, but with a fucking great song, Awakening of the Gods!!!! Murder!!!!
Yes i know the guys also, they all super funny and super friendly!!!! German's..... what else (joke)
I have to wait at the Summertime then i can go and see Kreator on the with full force Festival, they have no dates for a Europe Headliner Tour till now....
Thanks and greetz from Germany

--------------------

It's too late

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted February 24, 2006 09:05     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mister SpeeDDemoN, contente que t'ai aimé, ce fut aussi notre cas.

Méchant bon show !

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 25, 2006 01:25     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Diamanda...I just remembered that I may have forgot a song or two...I recall hearing terrible certainty and another song off that album...but the second one is kinda blurry

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 25, 2006 09:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you skip Napalm Death??
Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted February 26, 2006 05:00     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Diamanda...I just remembered that I may have forgot a song or two...I recall hearing terrible certainty and another song off that album...but the second one is kinda blurry

SpeeDDemoN, here is the complete setlist, maybe you remember that "blurry" song...

Montreal set list
Intro
Enemy of god
Impossible brutality
Extreme agression
People of the lie
Voices of the dead
Violent revolution
Suicide terrorist
Awakening of the gods
Coma of souls
Pleasure to kill
Phobia
Terrible certainty
Betrayer
--------
Servant in Heaven
Flag of hate
Tormentor

--------------------

It's too late

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan