my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » MUSEUM OF FEAR

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MUSEUM OF FEAR
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 17, 2006 09:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK music lovers here it is!!!!

The new MUSEUM OF FEAR cd, t-shirts, and all sorts of other goodies are available NOW. So as soon as you're finished reading this click MUSEUM OF FEAR and you can check out their MY SPACE page. The new tune MINDWHEEL is playing and there is a link to CD BABY where you can check out more sample and more importantly BUY THE CD. There is also a link where you can purchase all kinds of cool merchandise.

Send a friend request and join the fun, you won't regret it.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 17, 2006 13:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, they are floaty.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 17, 2006 16:06     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not too bad man.. Kinda has that Pantera vibe to it heavy... cowboys from hell \m/

Check out some well seasoned tunage from the same area Baltimore. You may remember these guys from back in the day as Revelation.

Against Nature

You can download their albums at the site for free. Has a kinda low key jazzy doomy feel.

But i like it.

splatterism.mp3
mere rebels.mp3

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 13, 2006 12:50       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn good album,my wife loves it.Thanks for letting me know about it Schroeder.
IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 13, 2006 14:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad you and the misses are digging it.
Spread the word. The more I play it the more I like it... gotta love an album that has that effect

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 26, 2006 19:14       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey,Schroeder my wife wanted me to tell you again thanks for letting us know about this album.She really, really loves this album.She wont even leave it at home so i can listen to it.
She takes it to work everday and plays it at work.

IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 26, 2006 23:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good to hear she likes it so much.
I think it's an incredible cd and very appealing to a wide variety of people.
it's heavy, atmospheric, great riffs, cool lyrics, great vocals...

thanks for the feedback

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan