my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » welcome new member old lurker NANOMAN

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: welcome new member old lurker NANOMAN
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 08, 2006 21:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted everyone to give a shout out to my homey and good friend who finally got off his lazy ass and registered to this forum. He's lurked on here for years and I guess with the excitement of the new album coming out he finally desided to become an official VVF.

So everyone please say hello and help me embarass him into our world.

hello NANOMAN

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 08, 2006 21:53       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey,welcome to the nightmare Voivod
IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 08, 2006 21:57       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn,that's a cool name for the new album.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 08, 2006 22:44     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Welcome aboard

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 09, 2006 02:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Robin Williams isn't he? Asshole.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 09, 2006 02:31       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOLyeah he is
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 09, 2006 08:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard Nanoman!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 09, 2006 09:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome Nanoman!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 09, 2006 09:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:

One word for this: AVATAR.

And welcome aboard NANOMAN, but where are you???

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 09, 2006 10:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2006 10:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is Nanoman your imaginary friend schroeder?
Like I've said before, I worry bout you man.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 09, 2006 17:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Is Nanoman your imaginary friend schroeder?
Like I've said before, I worry bout you man.

you got me Luna I thought he would be more real if I gave him an identity on this forum... you saw right through it however.

actually Nanoman (since maybe we scared him off already) is from Michigan, has impeckable taste in great music, has travelled many many miles to see many many shows, and is a top notch trader.... other than that I don't shit about him.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 11, 2006 02:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELCOME!

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 11, 2006 02:24       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
where in Michigan?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan