my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » MTV interview - some titles

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MTV interview - some titles
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted February 04, 2006 11:54     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The disc, to be released this spring, will feature 10 tracks, with working titles like "Red My Mind," "The Getaway," "Polaroids," "After All" and "No Angel." Voivod plan to return to the studio in the fall to record another 13 tracks for an album Away said will surface in 2007."
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1521667/20060126/megadeth.jhtml?headlines=true

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 04, 2006 13:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice video by Sepultura there. Refuse/resist

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted February 05, 2006 18:10     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I must say i like the names "Polaroids" and "No Angel" the most.

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 06, 2006 09:02     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My favorite title is "The Getaway".

All: Get Away!
Away: leave me alone! I'm only the drummer! Arrrgh...

Can't wait for this album...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 06, 2006 10:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On a more serious note, there's something missing in that picture:

I think that's weird. When Lennon died, did they "edit" all the Beatles pictures to show only George, Paul and Ringo? WTF?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 06, 2006 10:35     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Titties, where?

OH! TITLES!

sorry.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 06, 2006 14:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I gotta admit its weird to have a Voivod photo without Piggy in it especially since he's the reason this album and the next few are being completed. I think it would be more respectable to have him included maybe even as a sort of ghost image that you can see thru to relate to the circumstances behind the music.

I can't wait to hear this new masterpiece.
THE END will have my order in as soon as they offer it up for presale.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 06, 2006 15:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I gotta admit its weird to have a Voivod photo without Piggy in it especially since he's the reason this album and the next few are being completed. I think it would be more respectable to have him included maybe even as a sort of ghost image that you can see thru to relate to the circumstances behind the music.

Here's the original:

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 06, 2006 15:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking bastards just cut of Piggy in the photo there. Assholes. Disrespectfull.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 08, 2006 12:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't believe they did that. What the fuck

--------------------

String em up

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 08, 2006 12:58     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's Mtv, what do you expect?

**yeah, where are the titties/titles?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 08, 2006 13:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF ?!?!

It is Piggy playing guitar on the 2003 release, and still even on the new unreleased.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan