my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » O-H-M-Y-G-O-D! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: O-H-M-Y-G-O-D!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 03, 2006 10:03     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you've already seen/heard about these, forgive me but.....Maiden Nikeland

|  IP: Logged
anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted February 03, 2006 10:46     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love Maiden, but they have been abusing the marketing thing for a long time. I thought the endless album reissues, action figures and all types of clothing were too much, but shoes?
Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 03, 2006 10:53     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyway, there's only 20 or 25 made.
They're REALLY ugly!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 03, 2006 10:57       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
when i become one of the undead i think i'll get myself a pair of those.
IP: Logged
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted February 03, 2006 11:08     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If your gonna rock a stage like Maiden does you would need a pair of these bitchin shoes!

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 03, 2006 12:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh my god I need these shoes!!!! Fuckin awesome!
Where can I get a pair???!!!

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 03, 2006 13:21     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Oh my god I need these shoes!!!! Fuckin awesome!
Where can I get a pair???!!!

You're totally serious too right, Head Villian?!? I think I would laugh if I saw a very young (young meaning "not yet born at the height of I.M.s career) wearing these shoes, but would probably fall off a chair, roll on the floor and laugh if I saw a person my age wearing these....no offense!

Just imagine: Mid-to-late 30's, slightly overweight male, jean jacket and pants, long scruffy 80's metal hair throwing devil horns and saying, "Dude!"....and if I just described any of you....then again, no offense!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 03, 2006 14:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

Just imagine: Mid-to-late 30's, slightly overweight male, jean jacket and pants, long scruffy 80's metal hair throwing devil horns and saying, "Dude!"....

Thanks for that detailed description of my dream date, hypergrrl.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 03, 2006 14:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My son, Mille 8 years of age is already screaming for those shoes. He'd fit right in. Wonder what they cost.
If not too expencive i'll buy him a pair.... Will fit right underneath his IronMaiden shirt !!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 03, 2006 15:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I was going to wear Iron Maiden footwear. it would have to be soft, plush Eddie slippers. You know the type - just like those massive spongy Homer Simpson head slippers. Only with these, the eyes light up. Plus, they'd come with a big blue plastic comb so you can style Eddies hair (made from soft man-made fibres, keep away from hellfire).

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 03, 2006 17:31     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Thanks for that detailed description of my dream date, hypergrrl.

Damn Lunasis, you beat me to it! I was gonna say the same thing...weird!

Hellfire EKH, Eddie slippers!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 03, 2006 17:47     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
My son, Mille 8 years of age is already screaming for those shoes. He'd fit right in. Wonder what they cost.
If not too expencive i'll buy him a pair.... Will fit right underneath his IronMaiden shirt !!!

Do you mean this Iron Maiden T-shirt?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 03, 2006 19:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
too fuckin cool

I doubt I'm buy a pair but I think they are awesome

I do like the Eddie Slipper idea

Love the Eddie with Sharon's head, that's priceless

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 03, 2006 19:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
too funny!
those shoes are on ebay already with a $100.00 to $250.00 price tag.
What a waste!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 03, 2006 20:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:

those shoes are on ebay already with a $100.00 to $250.00 price tag.
What a waste!!!

uhm...what size?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 03, 2006 21:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Just imagine: Mid-to-late 30's, slightly overweight male, jean jacket and pants, long scruffy 80's metal hair throwing devil horns and saying, "Dude!"....and if I just described any of you....then again, no offense!!

Hey!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 04, 2006 05:25     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, Slugbutt. that is not the one.

But i found this one... An Iron Maiden shirt in a kindergarden.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 04, 2006 07:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it makes me proud to see our generation is breeding a line of metal heads.... someones gotta save this planet

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 04, 2006 09:27     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The guy truly likes the sound of "Somewhere in time" and others. Not because his father wants him to like them. (Proud as hell)

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 08, 2006 12:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

You're totally serious too right, Head Villian?!? I think I would laugh if I saw a very young (young meaning "not yet born at the height of I.M.s career) wearing these shoes, but would probably fall off a chair, roll on the floor and laugh if I saw a person my age wearing these....no offense!

Damn right I'd wear them!!

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 08, 2006 13:05     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

Damn right I'd wear them!!

You would look damn bithcin' in them too! If and when you get a pair, post a pic

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 08, 2006 13:26     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With already 20 postings on this thread, there's about 4 pair left...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 08, 2006 13:40       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why are they all size 10? they must of made them all for chicks or small guys.
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted February 08, 2006 16:19     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
The guy truly likes the sound of "Somewhere in time" and others. Not because his father wants him to like them. (Proud as hell)

That's just completely awesome, Paul!

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted February 09, 2006 09:13     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Liked the kid with maiden T-shirt.

I've still got my killers T shirt from 81! When I was 9 - its totally grey and far too small, but its mine!

Actually I also still have a led zep Tshirt from about 78 when I was 6!

Methinks I should buy some new clothes that actually fit!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan