my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Facing Up - live video

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facing Up - live video
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 03, 2006 09:58     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Facing Up - live at Ozzfest
 |  IP: Logged
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted February 03, 2006 19:56     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember watching this when it aired on fuse. I hope they include it DVOD III.

Thanks for the link!

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted February 06, 2006 23:46     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How 'bout the Ravenous Medicine video. I've never seen that.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 07, 2006 09:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's still available for download at this very site, Anthony. Or else, go buy DVOD-1!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted February 07, 2006 19:47     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have DVOD-1 but I guess I missed some stuff.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 08, 2006 13:59     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
For a second, I thought Facing Up was some band, but then I remembered, oh yeah, its a Voivod song.

I got a feeling you havent played this record in a loooooong time, haven't you !!
(Me the same,! )

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 08, 2006 18:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still play the VOIVOD cd a lot. It always finds it's way into the cd player. I love the groove of that album... it's more upbeat and fun... sure less experimental and unique, but it's a blast cruisin down the road with it cranked up.

--------------------

yawn

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 08, 2006 18:26     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hopefully Snake's vocals will be better on the new album compared to the last one...I think he had some issues with his "nasal-passages" during the recordings..a little too whiny. He needs to get back to the glory days!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 09, 2006 09:45     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I love the groove of that album... it's more upbeat and fun... sure less experimental and unique, but it's a blast cruisin down the road with it cranked up.

Agreed, excellent driving music!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 11, 2006 02:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Has anyone?

Yes

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 11, 2006 10:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. Yes. And, yes.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

sidbru
VoivodFan
Member # 457

posted February 11, 2006 12:02     Profile for sidbru   Email sidbru     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ilike it better than Negatron and
RRROOOAAARRR

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 11, 2006 16:25     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sidbru:
Ilike it better than Negatron and
RRROOOAAARRR

Oh no, Negatron is one of my all time fav's. The way Voivod came back after been told that they'd better quit!!! That album shows one thing: angryness to the core. Mister Forrest kept Voivod on the road for fuck's sake. One of the most important albums imo.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 11, 2006 18:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You would be surprised when you add 6 decibels to Rrroooaaarrr

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 11, 2006 18:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Mister Forrest kept Voivod on the road for fuck's sake.

AMEN!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan