my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Is this a release some of you ever seen??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this a release some of you ever seen??
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 02, 2006 15:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw this on Ebay. Looks a bootleg to me but a real nice one.

web page

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 02, 2006 15:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Totally a bootleg... and looks like alot of that stuff was taken from here!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 02, 2006 16:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It must totally suck if your in a band and you find this shit you cant get your deserved money.

Wish i had this release, i wouldn't feel bad about it at all, having all lp's and cd's Voivod made. I gave a lot of well deserved money to this band......

And will in the future, Voivod come and get it.

--------------------

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted February 02, 2006 16:54     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That just sucks.

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted February 02, 2006 17:50     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He even took my Voivodfan signature as the title !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 02, 2006 17:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
including the graphics for the CD at the bottom of the pile. I recognize the magenta brain and purple veins. I did it in photoshop.

How much did they pay you to use the art you created Warcorpse?
What a fuckin ass. It never fails there are always people ready to make money illegaly from bands that they know have fanatical collectors. And with Piggy's death this makes this shit even worse.

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 02, 2006 23:05     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could it be someone from here? Let me be the first to say, "It wasn't moi!"

Paul: nice tat! It's the one I always wanted!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 03, 2006 00:48       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn,i just checked his feedback and this guy has sold 833 items and he hasnt even been on ebay a year yet.
I wish i could do that kind of business,except not selling illegal stuff.

ebay
ebay auction link

IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 03, 2006 00:52       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i also see someone named alexxie666 bid on it.the name sounds familar.this person also bid on several cool patches.The same patches i have on my jacket.
IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 03, 2006 01:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
i also see someone named alexxie666 bid on it.the name sounds familar.this person also bid on several cool patches.The same patches i have on my jacket.

Yeah i saw that too, but had no guts to say.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 03, 2006 06:34     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That really sucks indeed

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted February 03, 2006 10:30     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dont know what you're talking about.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 03, 2006 10:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps its Away, trying to make some extra cash to publish that art book.
Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted February 03, 2006 10:46     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's not from Away.
Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted February 03, 2006 12:12     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you believe that I've paid for those things.
But, you can't control everybody everywhere. There's always be Mister Smart that is gonna take advantage on popularity or even disasters...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 03, 2006 12:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Paul: nice tat! It's the one I always wanted!

I'll second that, I want it too!!!

--------------------

String em up

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted February 03, 2006 12:22     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's best not to support these guys without the bands blessing. Personally, that kind of stuff really bugs me. And normally I bite my tongue on the issue, but it just so happens that yesterday I came across someone offering my very own CD on Amazon for $42! And since I dont' have massive distribution for my stuff (I'm small potatoes), if there happens to be someone looking for my CD, they are likely going to find it on sale at Amazon.com for $42. And they're either going to neglect buying my stuff, or even worse: pay $42 for it without me seeing a dime and that nobody making out!
I don't care if you're a struggling artist or Metallica. Without permission of the artist, it's not right.

-struggling artist

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 03, 2006 14:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
I'll second that, I want it too!!!

Es tut mir leit leute, aber nur einer kann es haben.
Oh sorry, translation: just one can have it. Who is willing to pay for the operation??

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 03, 2006 19:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
I think it's best not to support these guys without the bands blessing. Personally, that kind of stuff really bugs me. And normally I bite my tongue on the issue, but it just so happens that yesterday I came across someone offering my very own CD on Amazon for $42! And since I dont' have massive distribution for my stuff (I'm small potatoes), if there happens to be someone looking for my CD, they are likely going to find it on sale at Amazon.com for $42. And they're either going to neglect buying my stuff, or even worse: pay $42 for it without me seeing a dime and that nobody making out!
I don't care if you're a struggling artist or Metallica. Without permission of the artist, it's not right.

-struggling artist

WOW D&T for $42.00. I must say, it would be worth every penny; however, that is crazy. What's the reason behind that. Are they out of print? Don't worry Vince, my D&T cds are going NOWHERE... they are priceless to me.

It's gotta kinda make ya feel good and piss ya off at the same time knowing someone would pay crazy money for something you created, but you get no cut from the sale.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 03, 2006 21:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AlexieL:
It's not from Away.

That was a joke Alexie.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan