my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This is it! Voivod DVOD contest winners!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is it! Voivod DVOD contest winners!
voivodcontest
VoivodFan
Member # 731

posted January 31, 2006 23:32     Profile for voivodcontest   Email voivodcontest     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations to
- Larry Jackson of Leander, Texas
- Jon Peng of San Francisco, CA
- Michael Hojjatie of Tuscon Arizona

Thanks for great response, this contest was a real success!

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 01, 2006 00:48     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Greetings!
Your name was chosen as a winner in the Voivod DVOD contest. Your copy of the DVD should be in the mail to you within a week! Thanks for participating.

I already bought a copy, anyone want mine?

--------------------

RAGEAHOLIC
unregistered

posted February 01, 2006 02:28       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
send it to Chaosmongirl.
If she doesnt have it already she needs it.
The younger generation really needs all the Voivod they can get.

IP: Logged
chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted February 01, 2006 18:49     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RAGEAHOLIC:
send it to Chaosmongirl.
If she doesnt have it already she needs it.
The younger generation really needs all the Voivod they can get.

i've got it already, i think i've got all the voivod i can get(except for a coulple vinyls and such)

thanks for the thought though! whoever you are

Edit: oh...your living evil ...whaddya go and change your name for? trying to confuze me?...your one generous chap ya know that, you've given me near 20 CD's and now you're tryin' to get other people to give me free stuff haha

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 01, 2006 20:40     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God, I've been supplanted as "the young generation" already?

Heh heh heh.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 01, 2006 20:47     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chaosmongirll:
i've got it already, i think i've got all the voivod i can get(except for a coulple vinyls and such)

Hey C-M-G, do you have Killing Technology?? I just scored this and Rrroooaaarrr on vinyl this weekend. They had another copy of KT....

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted February 01, 2006 20:57     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
God, I've been supplanted as "the young generation" already?

Heh heh heh.

What? would you like the free DVD?

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted February 01, 2006 21:15     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Hey C-M-G, do you have Killing Technology?? I just scored this and Rrroooaaarrr on vinyl this weekend. They had another copy of KT....

I've got KT on vinyl, tis my favorite!

again, thanks for the thought!

RAGEAHOLIC
unregistered

posted February 01, 2006 22:18       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah sorry.i was just messing around with the name change but i dont care for it.
IP: Logged
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 02, 2006 00:52     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:

Ah, I'll take it, pleeeeeeease!!!!!!!!
I didn't know there was a contest!

Hey, sis! There are record stores in Maine!??
Btw, these crazy NDN's are dancing soon, you should come home for a weekend.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 02, 2006 01:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt: Hey, sis! There are record stores in Maine!?

Haha! I was wondering the same thing.

I hope everything is going great with ya Hyper!! (No Slug, I am not calling you Hyper, just because I quoted you, but thanks for the opportunity )

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 02, 2006 14:39     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chaosmongirll:
What? would you like the free DVD?

No. Wouldn't work over here in UK-land anyway. Just being indignant.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 02, 2006 20:25     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Hey, sis! There are record stores in Maine!??[QB]

Yes slug, there are record stores here and they have Voivod records and CDs in them! Would you like a copy of KT on vinyl??

quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:
[QB]Haha! I was wondering the same thing.

I hope everything is going great with ya Hyper!!

Thanks for asking Nuke Fuse...everything has been going very well. Working and playing and staying warm. Now if the snow keeps up I'll actually get to wear my L.L. Bean snow shoes!

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 02, 2006 20:42     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Ah, I'll take it, pleeeeeeease!!!!!!!!
I didn't know there was a contest!

Hey, sis! There are record stores in Maine!??
Btw, these crazy NDN's are dancing soon, you should come home for a weekend.

Slug, email your shipping info to ne0rcx@gmail.com

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 02, 2006 22:56     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Thanks for asking Nuke Fuse...everything has been going very well. Working and playing and staying warm. Now if the snow keeps up I'll actually get to wear my L.L. Bean snow shoes!

uh, wrong quote! how do you work this thing? anyhoo, sure i'd like KT on vynylyl! Damn, is this a good day or what? and it's aboot time as i was ready to do something stoopid to myself involving liquor!

Hey ne0rc: thanx for the dvd! i'll gladly pay you for the dvd and the shipping costs.
thanx again!!! yaya!!!!!!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 03, 2006 04:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Oh boy, snow shoes, I haven't a clue what those are

I'm glad things are good!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 03, 2006 04:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:

That is mighty generous of you, Jon

--------------------

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted February 05, 2006 01:29     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:
That is mighty generous of you, Jon

Hey, its not like I paid for the 2nd copy I'm gonna get.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 05, 2006 05:36     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
No. Wouldn't work over here in UK-land anyway. Just being indignant.

You just need to 'crack' your DVD player, sir. 'tis easily done. Let Mr Helicopter teach you...

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 06, 2006 09:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmm, cowbells...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 06, 2006 09:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I gotta fever! And the only prescription.... is cowbell!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan