my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Lars Ulrich "almost" gets pissed on!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lars Ulrich "almost" gets pissed on!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 26, 2006 22:41     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Almost a "magical" moment caught on camera, still, I wish I could have seen the look on that midget's face!

Here it is:

This weekend, there was a hilarious development/psuedo-victory in the jihad for rock 'n' roll. On Friday night at the Jet Lounge, which is quickly becoming the coolest bar in town, one brave man made an attempt to urinate on troll Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich before being tossed out by some of the "musician's" entourage. I know this isn't as awesome as the guy from the North Side Kings knocking out Danzig, but we should still treat local rocker Bill Fool (bands include Bickley and the Down 'N' Dirties) as a hero for trying to give that Napoleonic little bastard a golden shower.

Of course, this is hard to believe, but there is photographic evidence of the encounter that is making its way to my mailbox shortly, and after talking to a barroom of people who witnessed this glorious event, allow me to provide you with a brief explanation of what went down.

Bill was wasted out of his mind at the bar when some friends notice a rather short fellow who looked an awful lot like Ulrich in a corner. After some recon work, it turns out the guy was in town for the Basquiat exhibit (which you all should go visit on a daily basis) since he owns some of the paintings on display. So, in a moment of divine inspiration, Bill found someone with a camera, walked over to the rock star's table, exposes himself but is unfortunately thrust out of the venue before he could even squeeze out a drop.

Having known the man for about a decade and having seen him do some pretty outlandish stuff (usually involving his unleashed genitalia), nothing has made me prouder to be his friend than his failed attempt at pulling an R. Kelly on one of the most annoying little jerks in music history. All hail Bill Fool!

*here's the actual article:

http://www.stp.uh.edu/vol71/75/arts/arts1.html

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 28, 2006 01:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, in Houston, no less. I have never heard of that bar, sounds gay to me actually

--------------------

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted January 28, 2006 02:35     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What an accomplishment.

--------------------

What the...?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 28, 2006 11:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your buddy is lucky not to have had his helmet 'flicked' by Ulrich. He'd have ended up with egg on his face and piss all down his trousers.

Meanwhile Lars sips his Brut and makes millions selling a painting.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 31, 2006 12:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yayyy! Go Bill! Go Bill!

--------------------

String em up

HOTH SYSTEM
VoivodFan
Member # 723

posted February 02, 2006 06:25     Profile for HOTH SYSTEM   Email HOTH SYSTEM     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's nothing - I took a shit on Axl Rose once.

--------------------

RIP Piggy

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan