my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Gigantour

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gigantour
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 25, 2006 14:37       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Megadeth and Overkill are confirmed so far but i was wondering if there's any chance VOIVOD could get on that tour?
IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 25, 2006 16:07     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why? Without Piggy I see no point.
 |  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 25, 2006 16:58       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you know what,i was so stoked of the possiblity i forgot all about Piggy passing away.I really don't know how it slipped my mind since it has been the worse news i've gotten in a very,very long time.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 25, 2006 20:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW!!! Megadeth and Overkill, I'm going to have to look into tour dates for that double bill, not to mention any other band that could be on the tour. It sounds like a winning combination already.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 26, 2006 14:34     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
you know what,i was so stoked of the possiblity i forgot all about Piggy passing away.I really don't know how it slipped my mind since it has been the worse news i've gotten in a very,very long time.

His spirit is alive, that's why.

TO THE DEATH... AND BEYOND!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 02, 2006 14:45       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
add Anthrax to that Gigantour bill.

so now it's
Megadeth
Overkill
Anthrax

it's looking more and more like a concert from the 80's.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 02, 2006 17:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
add Anthrax to that Gigantour bill.

so now it's
Megadeth
Overkill
Anthrax

it's looking more and more like a concert from the 80's.

hmmmm... this looks like it might turn into a religious day off for me, if the tour comes anywhere close to me... although I would prefer the Bush'thrax line up.

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted February 02, 2006 20:00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah i agree.It would be cool if Celtic Frost was on that bill also.

so far for Ozzfest is
BLS
Body Count

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 03, 2006 01:48     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
so far for Ozzfest is Body Count

I saw bodycount back in '91 on the first Lollapalooza tour...prety fricken cool! The first half of the set was Ice T doing his solo material, then he brought out the band for Bodycount!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan