my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NECROPHAGIST in Quebec and Ontario

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NECROPHAGIST in Quebec and Ontario
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 22, 2006 00:15     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The NECROPHAGIST Canadian tour has been confirmed and will take place in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario from June 1st to 10th, 2006. For their first visit to Canada, the German band will be touring with ION DISSONANCE (Canada), ARSIS (United States) and ALARUM (Australia). The first official dates are June 2 in Montreal and June 3 in Quebec City.

Like with Decapitated/Neuraxis tour, I will be handling the noise level. And not forgetting to mention, this is an other ROCKATAK production, the Maurice 'Rocker' Richard. So it's going to be fucking crazy.

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 22, 2006 03:54     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If this sounds awkward and uncomfortable to you, so be it. I've been thinking about you a lot lately...I wish you could get the offer to play bass on at least one song for the next group of Voivod recordings, to be along-side your mate once again!!! I'm sure that this isn't the first time you've heard this.....you will always rule with Piggy!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 22, 2006 07:14     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm looking forward to their gig on sunday supporting Bolt Thrower.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 22, 2006 12:32     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alarum and Necrophagist playing the same show???? Holy hell...it is truly sad that my sister's wedding is on the same day as that show in Montreal...Blacky might have had a houseguest for the weekend.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 22, 2006 12:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
your sister who lives in nyc?
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 22, 2006 14:36     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, would love to see the Necro boys. Just watched a few vids from Hungary Jan 15. Holy hell
Make em sound great Noiro...

June 10th is a pretty busy dat anyways. Venom, The Frosties, Jeff Healy, Metal Church and Cathedral that weekend

Oh, and Stryper too

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 22, 2006 14:58     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I only have 6 words...

NECROPHAGIST

ALARUM

ARSIS

WHY

NO

WINNIPEG?

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted January 22, 2006 18:04     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
blacky: Tu fais le son pour toutes les dates?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 22, 2006 22:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondue:
Damn, would love to see the Necro boys. Just watched a few vids from Hungary Jan 15. Holy hell
Make em sound great Noiro...

June 10th is a pretty busy dat anyways. Venom, The Frosties, Jeff Healy, Metal Church and Cathedral that weekend

Oh, and Stryper too

How the hell does Jeff Healy get put into a tour with those bands? I'm I missing something... is this some kind of rock festival with other bands that aren't metal (not that I consider Stryper metal either)

--------------------

yawn

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted January 23, 2006 01:11     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is a festival, Schroeder. Sweden Rock, which from what I've read in the past tends to have a very mixed bag of bands.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 23, 2006 11:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:
your sister who lives in nyc?

Yes. I've got to be in it too. Ughhhhh.....Hopefully there'll be an open bar.

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted January 23, 2006 11:58     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you need directions, I know a guy.

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 23, 2006 23:29     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, appreciate it Huck but this time I think I'll be able to make my way around as they're having it down here in Charleston, SC.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 24, 2006 00:02     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Haha, appreciate it Huck but this time I think I'll be able to make my way around as they're having it down here in Charleston, SC.

you can stay at my fancy new house while youre down. its about half a mile from your friends house in Sunburst Lakes....we close end of february.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 24, 2006 09:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
you can stay at my fancy new house while youre down. its about half a mile from your friends house in Sunburst Lakes....we close end of february.

Congrats cthon. What a nice bd present then.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan