my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Man prefers jail to wife's nagging

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man prefers jail to wife's nagging
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 17, 2006 12:31     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha! Just found this.

Man prefers jail to wife's nagging

Body: A man sentenced to nine months house arrest begged a judge to jail him instead because he couldn't stand his wife's nagging.

Algerian Ahmed Salhi, 24, was sentenced to a nine month curfew at home with his Italian wife in Ferrara, northern Italy.

But he went back to court after a week and begged the judge to jail him because he could not bear her nagging.

Salhi was sentenced to nine months house arrest after breaching immigration regulations.

But he turned up at his local courtroom and begged to be taken into custody because he said he could no longer stand living with her, and would rather be behind bars, Corriere della Sera reported.

He said: "I need some peace."

A local court agreed to the Salhi's request and he has been jailed for the rest of his sentence.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted January 17, 2006 12:39     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great....

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted January 18, 2006 08:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know the feeling

reminds me of a great line from a FEAR song:"The trouble with woman is.....the mouth don't stop."

IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan