my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD studio pix posted (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Author Topic: VOIVOD studio pix posted
Anyway
VoivodFan
Member # 594

posted February 02, 2006 21:00     Profile for Anyway   Email Anyway     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's see. Oubliez pas qu'il y a tout de meme une autre disc presque pret. C'etait un demo de 23 tounes 'absolutely listenable'.
 |  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 02, 2006 22:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AlexieL:
Let's see. Oubliez pas qu'il y a tout de meme une autre disc presque pret. C'etait un demo de 23 tounes 'absolutely listenable'.

Ah, ca c'est cool... Quand y'en a pus, y'en a encore!

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 03, 2006 21:15     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got back from the studio where Snake and Away played the new album to somebody from Bravewords and another man from The End records.

It was the first time both of them heard it. They were absolutely floored. So I guess I was right : it's a killer.
I filmed everything that was said after the audition. And yes, Voïvod "passed the audition!"

Thinking about it, it's easily in the top 3 of their discography. What they did with Piggy's parts is amazing. And to think that there's other tracks to be worked on for another album, can't be cooler than that.

They say that everyboby's gonna like it. RIGHT!

I can't wait to read what you think of it people... Won't be long.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 04, 2006 00:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING THING ALREADY!!

Sorry, adrenaline, gets the best of me. I will be patient. Plus it takes Away time to make the cool accompanying artwork

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 04, 2006 06:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't wait.

fuck

Can't wait

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted February 04, 2006 13:28     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:
JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING THING ALREADY!!

Sorry, adrenaline, gets the best of me. I will be patient. Plus it takes Away time to make the cool accompanying artwork

I hadn't even thought about new artwork!
man i can't wait!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 04, 2006 14:09     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

CanuckOutcast
VoivodFan
Member # 739

posted February 05, 2006 13:16     Profile for CanuckOutcast   Email CanuckOutcast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Halaine Peau:
Just got back from the studio where Snake and Away played the new album to somebody from Bravewords and another man from The End records. It was the first time both of them heard it. They were absolutely floored. So I guess I was right : it's a killer. I filmed everything that was said after the audition. And yes, Voïvod "passed the audition!" Thinking about it, it's easily in the top 3 of their discography. What they did with Piggy's parts is amazing. And to think that there's other tracks to be worked on for another album, can't be cooler than that. They say that everyboby's gonna like it. RIGHT! I can't wait to read what you think of it people... Won't be long.
Hey man...that was Chris Bruni and I in the studio. My name is Adrian Bromley(The End Records) -- I also publish UNRESTRAINED! Was cool to meet ya -- and yes, the album sounds awesome! Blew me away!

--------------------

I want ALL your vinyl -- or else!

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 05, 2006 13:58     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Adrian I didn't put your name - I couldn't find your card. And I didn't want to put other people's name without... you know.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you guys.

Was it raining again on your way back to Toronto?

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 05, 2006 16:01     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
when is the release date? r we waiting for jason's b-day again?
pleaeeese hurry!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted February 05, 2006 16:04     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds fantastic! Just cant wait Btw, Halaine, if you have to name a former Voivod album the new one reminds you of the most, which would it be?

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted February 05, 2006 17:04     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't say it? IMHO, it's a cross between Killing and Dimension. But sounding a lot heavier. Then again, it's something else.

As always, Voïvod pushed their music to another level. And Snake is in top shape.

That CD will prove that Glen Robinson is THE CHOICE for a great sounding Voïvod album.

Date of release? Mmmm... (exactly, I dunno - j'sais pas)

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 05, 2006 17:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Date of release? Mmmm... (exactly, I dunno - j'sais pas)

Yeah, but march, april or may ??

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 05, 2006 17:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Adrian aka CanuckOutcast,
Just wanted to give props to the best fuckin place to buy metal on the net. The END has had my buisness for many years and you guys are hands down the best. Top notch service and amazing selection. Voivod couldn't have found a better home, and I can't think of a band better suited for THE END.

I bow to your excellence, keep up the great work.

--------------------

yawn

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted February 05, 2006 18:01     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I didn't say it? IMHO, it's a cross between Killing and Dimension...Then again, it's something else.
As always, Voïvod pushed their music to another level. And Snake is in top shape.

OMG. The wait just got even tougher!

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 05, 2006 18:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll tell you what tho, just 'cause i'm great at predictions... it's gonna sound EXACTLY like their new one!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 05, 2006 21:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

CanuckOutcast
VoivodFan
Member # 739

posted February 05, 2006 23:45     Profile for CanuckOutcast   Email CanuckOutcast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Hey Adrian aka CanuckOutcast,
Just wanted to give props to the best fuckin place to buy metal on the net. The END has had my buisness for many years and you guys are hands down the best. Top notch service and amazing selection. Voivod couldn't have found a better home, and I can't think of a band better suited for THE END. I bow to your excellence, keep up the great work.

Thanks for the support. As for the release date, we should have that soon -- If I was a betting man, I'd say late spinrg. And I agree with comparison to Hatross -- though heavier with their own unique spin on things! Piggy will be proud!

--------------------

I want ALL your vinyl -- or else!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 06, 2006 01:03     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
it's a cross between Killing and Dimension. But sounding a lot heavier. Then again, it's something else.

quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted February 06, 2006 23:55     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A cross between killing technology and Dimension Hatross ????

HOLY CRAP !!!!

I think i just creamed my jeans....

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted February 08, 2006 12:36     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CanuckOutcast:

Thanks for the support. As for the release date, we should have that soon -- If I was a betting man, I'd say late spinrg. And I agree with comparison to Hatross -- though heavier with their own unique spin on things! Piggy will be proud!

and by the way....are u gonna release the album in the same date in europe too??
That would be awesome

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan