my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD studio pix posted (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: VOIVOD studio pix posted
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 18, 2006 08:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
According to Snake's last post, the recording is D-O-E-N DONE!

Next => mixing the damn thing!

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 18, 2006 09:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:

It still cracks me up that this "inside joke" from my work pops up here at VVF. I love it!

I love reading the blog too. I wish more bands would do this sort of thing. Kinda makes you feel like part of the process. I am so stoked for the new Voivod!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 18, 2006 09:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:

It still cracks me up that this "inside joke" from my work pops up here at VVF. I love it!

Yeah, that cracks me up every time also.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 18, 2006 11:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:

I guess it's now a VVF inside joke!

Proof: just type "d-o-e-n done" on google...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 18, 2006 12:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:

Next => mixing the damn thing!

Yayyyyy!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 18, 2006 12:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's excellent Maldoroaooaaaarrrr.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 19, 2006 14:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So is the blog over now that the recording is D-O-E-N? I hope not, this was cool...
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted January 19, 2006 15:06     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The blog was a great idea, I really hope they keep it going... there is a lot more to tell I'm sure about the forthcoming album.

Like... tracklistings... a name for the album... accordian solos and the like.

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted January 19, 2006 19:33     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know if the blog is over but I was at the studio this afternoon. Snake passed by with his lovely girlfriend and later, Away, to work on his sampler.

Glen Robinson was mixing a song - and a great one. I took my cam and filmed them listening to a bit of the song. They really looked satisfied with the pre-mix. It's such a wall of sound! Piggy's everywhere. Jason's bass is more aggressive, more fuzzy than the last album.

Then, as Snake was leaving the studio, I talked with Away. About the next Aut'Chose CD and the conversation just went to Voïvod. I asked him if there's gonna be a flood of those old albums from the band, remastered. He said yes! And ALL of them in 2006!
Better start working now... s'gonna cost a lot.

And the next DVOD will be release with the CDs made with Eric. In a box set.

Hope I didn't forgot something... that's the latest Voïvod news.

Gee, that's a lot of things from the last 12 months! I just love it.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted January 19, 2006 21:24     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! thats crazy...in a really fucking good way!
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted January 19, 2006 23:11     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Halaine Peau:
I asked him if there's gonna be a flood of those old albums from the band, remastered. He said yes! And ALL of them in 2006!

That means we get Killing Technology finally remastered!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD! MY HEAD JUST EXPLODED!!!!

Thnx for the great update and better news!!!!

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted January 20, 2006 00:04     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELL ! A new record ! A new DVD, the mystery record with Eric Forest. The art book, the albums reissue!

A big year for Voivod, can't wait for the new record!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted January 23, 2006 01:24     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*bump*

New mixing update.

Voiblog

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 23, 2006 08:17     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I really feel like we are transcending death...Breaking the laws of physics...no boundaries...

Then I suggest a new motto for Voivod:

To The Death... And Beyond!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 23, 2006 08:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm curious to see if they work this transending death idea into the title of the album.

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 23, 2006 08:52     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
HELL ! ...the mystery record with Eric Forest. The art book, the albums reissue!

If even one of these comes true, in addition to the new album and the DVD, no amount of Depends(TM) will keep my pants from soiling. I can't contain myself

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 23, 2006 10:12     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay! n' stuff.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 23, 2006 11:03     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks as if there's gonna be some shopping going on this year

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted January 23, 2006 12:23     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To The Death... And Beyond!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted January 24, 2006 10:15     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New post from Snake on the THE END Records blog:

"Day 13 / January 23rd 2006
Voivod mixing sessions @ Multisons studios

Hi everyone!

Glen gave us a mix down of all the songs for us to listen to. Guess what? I was actually listening to the new Voivod in my car while I was driving home tonight. What a feeling! I was driving fast. It reminds me of when Piggy and I were driving back home after the Angel Rat mixing sessions, listening to the whole thing. All excited banging our heads on the dashboard. I can tell you this...Piggy was riding with me tonight. Comfortably sitting next to me...with a big fat joint!

Also we did an interview with Sang-Frais tonight. Sang-Frais is Quebec's No.1 Metal-Magazine.Check out the next issue. The guys from Sans-Frais were the first test-listeners of this new album. They had a big smile on their faces.

See ya!
Snake "

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE

JCN1971
VoivodFan
Member # 742

posted January 24, 2006 11:51     Profile for JCN1971   Email JCN1971     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for the update Ron. 2006 is gonna be a big year for Voivod (and an expensive year for Voivod fans!!).

I have a (dumb) question. You may not know the answer. I would like to know if Voivod will be touring to support the album release. If they did tour, would they include Europe?

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted January 24, 2006 12:18     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will ask the band. But what is more important now, is to finish the album, later this week, I think.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 24, 2006 13:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Halaine Peau:
I will ask the band. But what is more important now, is to finish the album, later this week, I think.

Do you think you get an answer ?? I think it is a heavy subject at the moment...
but i hope so, last time i saw it was 2000. To fucking long ago. Voivod didn't tour the S/T album in Europe. I believe they didn't tour Nothingface here also...
Anywhay i only saw Snake on the Outer limits tour, so i'd be happy to see them once or twice again.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted January 25, 2006 07:49     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NoMeansNo Studio Pics

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 25, 2006 08:42     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JCN1971:

I have a (dumb) question. You may not know the answer. I would like to know if Voivod will be touring to support the album release. If they did tour, would they include Europe?

I hope that answer is a big fat NO!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan