my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anyone looking forward to new Lacuna Coil?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone looking forward to new Lacuna Coil?
Surf/Slam82
VoivodFan
Member # 741

posted January 09, 2006 17:54     Profile for Surf/Slam82   Email Surf/Slam82     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The word on the street is that its bitchin.
 |  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 10, 2006 06:48     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are they a kind of mattress?
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 10, 2006 10:25     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes... It should be good hopefully. That chick has an excellent voice, not to mention shes quite hott also.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted January 10, 2006 10:59     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crappy band, so-so vocals.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 10, 2006 15:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crappy band, so-so vocals, hot chick.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 10, 2006 16:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll stick with The Gathering in that sub-genre... much more interesting.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 11, 2006 11:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lacuna Coil are excellent musicians.
I really liked the last CD.
This next one promises to be good too.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 11, 2006 13:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Despite my best efforts I really liked the last video they did with the fire n' shit going on. They ought to drop the ugly guy singer, I reckon. You just get wood and then ugh he comes on, ugly goth man with facial hair, all earnest in his delivery.

Nightwish and Within Temptation are fucking shit. Female Opera Metal is only one rung above Rap Metal as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan