my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Grim and Frostbitten Link of the Day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grim and Frostbitten Link of the Day
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 09, 2006 09:24     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TRVE KVLT ACOUSTIC BLACK METAL!!!!

\m/ \m/

|  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted January 09, 2006 13:36     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still in psycho therapy because of the Return of the Son of the Bride of the stupid link of the day.

The doctor recommanded me to stop following any web links posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr ...

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted January 09, 2006 13:39     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
I still in psycho therapy because of the Return of the Son of the Bride of the stupid link of the day.

The doctor recommanded me to stop following any web links posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr ...

And you know what?

There is a PART 2 OF SPIDER-MAN REVIEWS CRAYON!!!!!

And it's got a dried raisin backdrop!!!!!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 09, 2006 14:11     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really liked: Masturbating On The Unholy Inverted Tracks Of THe Grim And Frosbitten Necrobobsledders.

It had a certain groove to it

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 09, 2006 20:01     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonut:
The "Most ridiculous BM parody" game is becoming saturated with participants.

True, but Impaled Northern Moonforest were one of the very first.

Spaceman Spiff
VoivodFan
Member # 440

posted January 11, 2006 03:23     Profile for Spaceman Spiff   Email Spaceman Spiff     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I forgot about this 'band'. Now that Seth is out of his coma maybe they'll do a triumphant world tour.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan