my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I Feel Good (dur-dur dur-dur dur-dur dur!) (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: I Feel Good (dur-dur dur-dur dur-dur dur!)
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 04, 2006 01:34     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

|  IP: Logged
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 04, 2006 02:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm happy for you!
I feel sleepy. (dur dur dur yawn, snore)

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 04, 2006 03:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
yeah!

Me too :-)

yesterday i won at biljarts (libre).
Never played so well, feeling a little sleepy right now......

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 04, 2006 12:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dur*dur*dur*dur*dur*dur*dur*

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 04, 2006 13:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Say it loud!!
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 04, 2006 14:38     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm and im proud!

godfather of soul

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 04, 2006 21:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 05, 2006 02:21     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuno:
I'm and im proud!

godfather of soul

Holy my goodness ...what the fuck cave did he just crawl out of?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 05, 2006 03:44     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A PCP cave.....Not many people know he was addicted to that stuff for a while, went to jail specifically for it at one point.

--------------------

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted January 05, 2006 11:39     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I feel good too.

I went to three doctors in the last week, because I felt sick for over 6 weeks now. The first one thought I had shingles, the second suspected lymphoid cancer after he had seen a radiograph of my lung and the third meant I had all the symptoms of a H.I.V. infection.

Since today I know sure, I have nothing of that, so: I Feel Good (dur-dur dur-dur dur-dur dur!)

Ah yes, happy new year to all of you!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 05, 2006 14:02     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
What Richard Marx?

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 05, 2006 14:16     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hypercube:
I feel good too.

I went to three doctors in the last week, because I felt sick for over 6 weeks now. The first one thought I had shingles, the second suspected lymphoid cancer after he had seen a radiograph of my lung and the third meant I had all the symptoms of a H.I.V. infection.

Since today I know sure, I have nothing of that, so: I Feel Good (dur-dur dur-dur dur-dur dur!)

Ah yes, happy new year to all of you!

Ah, holy handgrenade!
There's a reason to feel good alright.
Glad to hear all is well man

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 05, 2006 18:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to hear u r healthy Hypercube.

That musta been a good feeling for sure

--------------------

yawn

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 06, 2006 07:58     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow - glad everything's okay, Hypercube. I'll chime in with my own 'OH SHIT I'M DEAD' story from the other night:

I experienced something called a Scintillating Scotoma. It's also known as an ocular migraine, but no headache is involved. I had never heard of one before, so it had me a bit freaked out. Here's what some woman named Edith Frost says in her blog about getting them:

"I had another ocular migraine, the first one I've had in three years. I was driving; we were on our way to the store, stopped off at the money machine and there it came. It was pretty mild in comparison to others I've had... only lasted about 15 minutes and was only in black and white zig-zags, no colors that I could detect. By the time I noticed it, the C-shape "porthole" was wide enough that I didn't have to stop driving, and by the time we got to the store it had expanded all the way out to my eyelids so I couldn't see it anymore."

This is almost exactly what I experienced last night. My wife and I were hanging out watching a little TV and all of the sudden it felt like I had one of those 'flash blob' things you get in your eyesight when someone shines a flashlight in your eyes or takes a flash photo you. I closed my eyes for a second, but it got worse. It was weird. I had a small pulsing (it looked like one of those heat mirages you see on a highway in the summer - shimmering) and it was prismatic (lots of colors, unlike the woman I quoted who had a black and white one). It slowly got bigger and formed into a crescent shape. I decided not to fool around (since I had no idea what was going on), so my wife took me to the emergency room to find out if I was having some kind of stroke. Strangely enough, the doctor told me almost immediately that it was this 'scintillating scotoma' and that HE actually gets them. He said 'I get them every 6 months or so and they last for about 30 minutes'. That made me feel better because mine lasted almost exactly that long, and to hear that someone else had experienced what I just did was comforting. It was truly bizarre, though.

I went to an optometrist yesterday and found out that my retinas are fine and what I experienced was truly a migraine, just without the headache. Woo! I spent about 2 hours the other night wondering if I had myself a brain tumor or I was having a stroke. GETTING OLD IST KRIEG!

Weirdly enough, I found out that my brother has gotten these (just never told anyone) and that BOTH of my parents have gotten them in the past. However, I feel good now, much as the captain of this thread proclaimed. Dur dur, dur dur. Dur.

Dur.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 06, 2006 09:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, what a story, glad you are doing fine both of you!

Lately almost every night i wake up screaming that i can't breath, because i'm choking. After drinking some water i feel better. My throat seems swallowed at the time. Every now and then i experience some kind of cramp in my brain at night as if i had to think deep for hours and hours.
Pretty scary but for the rest i feel good.

Dur dur dur dur dur dur dur (that is 7 times, not six times !!)

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 06, 2006 10:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eeegh! These stories make me feel like a right healthy old wench.

Christ, glad that y'all are feeling good, despite all the c-shaped, prismatic, throat-clenching schtuff.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 06, 2006 16:03     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sorry I started this thread now. It's just that I gave 'The Stranger' a go and wanted to share with you all how I felt.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted January 06, 2006 16:21     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did James Brown ever song about feeling melancholy? That would kinda be my tune.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2006 19:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey DLCM,
Remind me never to go get surgery from that doctor you saw . I would hate to imagine him getting one of those while using a scalpel ouch.

glad it was nothing serious... just freaky. Hell, millions of people take drugs trying to see shit like that, and you got for free

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 06, 2006 23:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I'm sorry I started this thread now. It's just that I gave 'The Stranger' a go and wanted to share with you all how I felt.

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 07, 2006 11:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Right. Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 08, 2006 02:13     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sleeping paralysis. But, I think it's something else. Dr.'s told me that is it, but I don't think so! I also have 'brain cramps' while sleeping. Dizziness & spinning ensue along with paralysis. Breathing is hard and I can't move a muscle. It happened the other night and usually doesn't happen that often anymore. Depends on my missing my anti-depresso meds. They seem to help out with the sleeping disorder. Still scares the shit outta me because I don't know if I will keep breathing, because it is a struggle. I sleep on my back or sides as to not suffocate myself with my face in my pillows.

I haven't seen any figures or spirits that could be holding me down or sitting on my chest. I guess some people have experienced that phenomenom. Had neurological tests done and a 'Brain Scan" and all is well. Anyway, I feel good....
dum-dee-dum-dee-dum-dum!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 08, 2006 07:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Depends on my missing my anti-depresso meds.

yep...been on them myself too since '97, a "so-called" Godsend with Effexor, changed my whole outlook on life for the better. I'm taking them for anxiety though, not depression..although I imagine depresion/anxiety can both go hand in hand. especially when you're gay and into knitting like I am.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 08, 2006 12:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
...especially when you're gay and into knitting like I am.

Waaaaitaminute...Does that JFK quote mention something bout petting soft fluffy kittens, or am I in need of meds myself?!?

I say we may need a new sub-category for our "friends in need" voivodfans...what about "Clouds in My House". Or, "Missing Sequences"?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted January 08, 2006 23:08     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
yep...been on them myself too since '97, a "so-called" Godsend with Effexor,

Yup, Effexor is my dddrug of prescribed choice. I don't know if it's doing any good lately and I really don't want to get a higher dosage.
Knitting huh?

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan