my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » How are ya ringing in 2006 ? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: How are ya ringing in 2006 ?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 31, 2005 07:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. For anyone in the European countries that will be ringing in the New Year hours before us on this side of the big pond, please let us know if there is anythings we need to look out for that will be coming our way as 2006 hits.

Be Metal, Be Safe.

I'm sure nobody will be able to top the festivities I have lined up for this evening: I'm painting my garage ! ! ! woo hoo.

What are you all doing to ring in the new year? Inquiring and bored minds want to know.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 31, 2005 08:00     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2006 to you too! 10 hours to go...

As for tonite plans: it will probably involve lots of alcohol and overall craziness. Cheers!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2005 10:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2006 to all of you!! still 6,5 hours to go.......

Started drinking some beers allready.

yeeehhaaaaaaaa...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 31, 2005 10:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Year everyone!
Probably sitting on the sofa watching crap telly.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 31, 2005 10:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

What are you all doing to ring in the new year? Inquiring and bored minds want to know.

I'll be partying with some friend till the morning comes. And feeling bad the next day i guess....

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 31, 2005 12:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
I'll be partying with some friend till the morning comes. And feeling bad the next day i guess....

Cool. Make sure to take some more drunken pics then!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 31, 2005 13:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2006 to everyone from Croatia!

Just 4 more hours to go.
Sounds like WW2 out there already.
Boom Boom everywhere.

I will be outside shooting some fireworks with the wife & kids. (If they stay awake.)

Cheers!

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted December 31, 2005 16:42     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chinese take out, followed by Guinness Stout, Newcastle Nutbrown Ale, champagne, and trying to kiss my wife at midnight!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 31, 2005 16:52       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ringing out the last week of 2005 sporting a different Voivod shirt everyday and ringing in the first week of 2006 sporting a different Voivod shirt.
IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 31, 2005 17:05     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First, celebrating my mom's birthday tonight...then going home to celebrate the new year with my wife and little boy. (if they're still awake, )

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted December 31, 2005 17:22     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's -12c so this means i will try to avoid freezing my ass off by consuming copious amounts of alcohol while out on the town. and by out on the town i mean passed out on some park bench on the main.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 31, 2005 21:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
3 hours into the nexxxt year. How weird...

Nothing special happened...no horsemen of the apocalypse appeared in my backyard nor did the terrorists blow up the local lavatory. Hope 2006 will treat ya all well.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 31, 2005 22:45     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
839pm Mountain Standard Time.
Just got home from grannies where Luna and I partied with the family. Lots of sugar was consumed! Now that I am wired and jittery I await the inevitable sound of gunshots from the loco locals. Do they realise that the bullets they shoot straight up to the sky are coming straight back to Earth? Idiots! So, I will watch Full Metal Jacket or a Richard Pryor concert and pray my house and/or truck does not get hit! Hell, I hope I don't get hit!

Have a great 2006 everyone! You are all the coolest peeps online!!

L8

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 31, 2005 22:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:

Nothing special happened...no horsemen of the apocalypse appeared in my backyard nor did the terrorists blow up the local lavatory.

ahhhh, AR. Thanks for that!
Merry Beery New Year...two more hours to go...Sadly I'm stuck home with a sick Mr. Luna. Oh well, goodbye 2 0 0 5. Good fuckin' riddance.

--------------------

troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted January 01, 2006 02:27     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Played 2 gigs then dropped a pill and got crazy!
Recovering today but it's 44 degrees!!!! Celcius!!!!!!!!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 01, 2006 08:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It looks the same today as it did yesterday... I'm meeting my brother at the Red Hot And Blue restaurant this afternoon... that's the place where Piggy posed in front of their mascot pig playing a guitar. I'll have to play a Voivod song while I'm there in rememberance of our fallen friend.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 01, 2006 10:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool schroeder! Make sure to pose with those pigs too, then post the piccy in the "Show Yourself" thread, next to Lyckantropen's pic of himself in corpsepaint. )That's right Lyckantropen, we're still waiting for it(.

And a Big Welcome to our new Year:2 0 0 6!

--------------------

THRASHING RAGE
VoivodFan
Member # 668

posted January 01, 2006 23:31     Profile for THRASHING RAGE   Email THRASHING RAGE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
drank guiness. watched monty python. one of the first things i got to see this year was a boxer beating the crap outa a school girl so my year's already set.

--------------------

GO SHIT! IM NOT A FISH!

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 02, 2006 00:23     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Had dinner with my sister and her family, came home and finished a book I've been reading. Spent all day today laying on the couch watching the Cops marathon.

I'm outta control! You can't stop me!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 02, 2006 09:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by THRASHING RAGE:
drank guiness. watched monty python. one of the first things i got to see this year was a boxer beating the crap outa a school girl so my year's already set.

He, that sounds like Ken Cleanairsystem !!
Haven't seen that in a while.
Any ore Python fans around here??
I love the holy grail so much i saw it at least 25 times. The scene with Tim the enchanter is unforgettable!

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 02, 2006 16:56     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NI!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 02, 2006 17:02     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At the tobacconist: My hovercraft is full of eels
here's the script to one of the funniest sketsches ever:
Clicky

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 02, 2006 17:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eki eki eki tapang! (or something...)

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 02, 2006 17:17     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And now for something completely different:

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 02, 2006 21:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love Monty Python, and that scene with the rabbit guarding the cave damn near killed me because I couldn't stop laughing.

I scored a copy of FANTASTIC PLANET yesterday, and also ordered Project: Falling Flesh "Beautiful Sickness" thru their MySpace. So 2006 is starting off good with audio and visual treats.

We didn't meet at Red Hot and Blues yesterday because they were closed so I couldn't do my tribute to Piggy

I'm STILL painting my garage, but will hopefully finish it up tonight. How much excitement can I handle, and it's only the 2nd day

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan