my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » How to fit a car stereo to your bicycle

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to fit a car stereo to your bicycle
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 29, 2005 22:09     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Deary deary me
yes I am bored now

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 30, 2005 00:56     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, that is GHETTO.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 30, 2005 01:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think this guy is s(t)erious??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted December 30, 2005 01:58     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Probly just a million times easier just to get a minidisc or mp3 player.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 30, 2005 10:29     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
Probly just a million times easier just to get a minidisc or mp3 player.

Dude, look at his "Bike". That is not a vehicle. I'm supposin' he has no vehicle. Prolly he's a bit on the unable to afford a mini-disc/mp3 player end of the pay scale. Although, he does seem to have a compOOter. BUT...I like the flashing prompters he manages to throw enough of those in there...I mean. You know, just in case his readers lose track of where they're at.

Oh and this classic bit of advice:
Find a familiar and safe area to test-drive your bike. Ensure you are carrying a roll of packing tape for the first few days to fix any bugs that turn up. Some walkman may sound a little funny when going over bumps - you may want to invest in a anti-rolling walkman if this is a problem.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 30, 2005 20:23     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck, there is this guy I see on my way to work in the summer who has a fucking massive ghetto blaster strapped on to the handlebars of his bike AND a gigantic home-made wooden spaeker on the back righ tbehind the seat and he rides around blasting shitty '80's rap an ridiculously loud volumes at 5:30 in the morning. It's the fucking goofiest thing you could ever hope to see. It's like he's over geekified for a movie or something. I think the dude is a little retarded, honestly. It's a wonder the fucker hasn't gotten a ticket for noise pollution, but if he IS retarded, maybe the cops feel sorry for him.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 31, 2005 23:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I think the dude is a little retarded, honestly. It's a wonder the fucker hasn't gotten a ticket for noise pollution, but if he IS retarded, maybe the cops feel sorry for him.

Best story to end 2 0 0 5. Out with a bang of cheery laughter! Hooray.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan