next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » new Killing Joke

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new Killing Joke
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 29, 2005 19:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KILLING JOKE Bassist Praises New Album, Slams MÖTLEY CRÜE - Dec. 27, 2005

KILLING JOKE will release their new album, "Hosannas from the Basements of Hell", on March 3, 2006 via Edel.

Commented bassist Paul Raven: "We recorded the album in Prague at Faust Studios and it sounds amazing, Jerry Kandiah engineered the record and we are producing ourselves these days... (no change there then). I must say that I am proud of Jaz [Coleman, singer] and Geordie [guitarist], Benny [drummer] and Reza [keyboardist] as everyone has stepped to the plate and delivered beyond expectation. We feel it is some of the best work we have ever done under the banner KILLING JOKE."

"Hosannas from the Basements of Hell" track listing:

01. This Tribal Antidote
02. Hosannas From The Basements of Hell
03. Invocation
04. Implosion
05. Majestic
06. Walking With Gods
07. Lightbringer
08. Gratitude
(+ hidden track "Judas Goat")

Regarding KILLING JOKE's stint as the opening band for MÖTLEY CRÜE on the U.K. leg of their tour in June 2005, Raven said, "The MÖTLEY CRÜE tour was a fucking joke and we hated it. There was problem after problem and a whole bunch of bullshit from the business end to get through that made the whole experience pretty draining all round. We overcame adversity and 'kicked ass,' as those morons would say. Always got time for [Nikki] Sixx, he's a true geezer with low end to spare, but the rest can go hang. Our crew excelled and CRÜE's stage crew were accomodating, but the headaches outweighed the fun, and as usual, that usually means destruction and chaos in return from our end, culminating in MÖTLEY's manager getting knocked out in London. Well done that, man! We drank a lot and went fucking mental non-stop, ending up in London with debts and a hangover like you wouldn't believe."

IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 29, 2005 19:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
goodgood I might even buy it

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 29, 2005 19:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 30, 2005 01:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great, I didn't even realize they were working on another one. The last one was fantastic, I wouldn't expect anything less this time around.

--------------------

Diamanda
VoivodFan
Member # 604

posted December 30, 2005 03:23     Profile for Diamanda   Email Diamanda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great!!!
I had a Ticket for a Show in Germany but they canceled the whole Germany/Switzerland Tour

--------------------

It's too late
Korgull rules the earth!!!

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted December 30, 2005 17:17     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hooray!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 31, 2005 00:17     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't fucking wait to hear this.

(wonder if it's leaked yet... )

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 09, 2006 16:37     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Can't fucking wait to hear this.

(wonder if it's leaked yet... )

yes and its f great

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted January 12, 2006 18:46     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just got a promo copy - sounds great! I'll buy this one for sure

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan